CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cashpoint Cunts

Guest CuntyCuntBubbles

Guest Lady Penelope
17 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Do you get an email notification whenever anyone mentions autism?

The standard of the corner is slipping if your post is worthy of a like. Granted, a like from Alf is about as valuable as a Sports Direct benefits package, but it's the principle I have issue with. 

Y A W N

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, mothra said:

my normal login (on Windows Explorer) is fucked. What's going on?

Windows explorer is what's going on.

Have you logged in on other stuff?  That generally fucks up windows explorers logins for some reason.... ah, I know the reason, it's fucking shit.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, mothra said:

my normal login (on Windows Explorer) is fucked. What's going on?

Cunts who still use windows explorer, now there's a nom waiting to happen. Luddite fucking idiot. 

5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Windows explorer is what's going on.

Have you logged in on other stuff?  That generally fucks up windows explorers logins for some reason.... ah, I know the reason, it's fucking shit.

Well it's fucked up quite a few things like my Hotmail. Cunts

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, mothra said:

Well it's fucked up quite a few things like my Hotmail. Cunts

If you do manage to get back in to your Hotmail, put a forward on it to a different account.

Outlook is a cunt. 

Guest CuntyCuntBubbles
22 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I think the problem of (non)Avatars is becoming something of regular bugbear CB.

I think that the administrator's should consider that if after a dozen posts, the cunt in question still has not made the effort to get it sorted, then a suitable avatar should be selected and imposed on the idle cunt. We could start on that Panzerwanker idiot......perhaps a picture of Larry Grayson would be appropriate in that case.   

Wow, what a proper boring cunt you are! read back your sentence and have a little think about how sad your life has got! Shut that door

Guest luke swarm
Just now, CuntyCuntBubbles said:

Wow, what a proper boring cunt you are! read back your sentence and have a little think about how sad your life has got! Shut that door

yes you are quite right...I read it and yes my whole life has been a total waste, you are truly a perceptive cunt to figure all this out from one simple sentence.....now perhaps you could nominate something and show us all how to create a truly stunning and amusing nomination. I look forward with eager anticipation Everard.

Guest CuntyCuntBubbles
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

yes you are quite right...I read it and yes my whole life has been a total waste, you are truly a perceptive cunt to figure all this out from one simple sentence.....now perhaps you could nominate something and show us all how to create a truly stunning and amusing nomination. I look forward with eager anticipation Everard.

It seems my massive cunting mouth has caused me unneeded pressure, my ego may well be writing cheques my brain can't cash

25 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If you do manage to get back in to your Hotmail, put a forward on it to a different account.

Outlook is a cunt. 

Wise advice Wizzo. All my emails are copied to Jewdy's account at his secure unit. His carers say it helps his with his long term decline 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, mothra said:

Wise advice Wizzo. All my emails are copied to Jewdy's account at his secure unit. His carers say it helps his with his long term decline 

I rather miss that poor deluded old cadaver. When he would turn up, his knack for uniting the board against him had no equal. 

The cunt never did tell us where to find Stavros, so we could sample his culinary mastery of a proper kebab. 

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I rather miss that poor deluded old cadaver. When he would turn up, his knack for uniting the board against him had no equal. 

The cunt never did tell us where to find Stavros, so we could sample his culinary mastery of a proper kebab. 

Intellectually, he tended to rely on his whippet but his arse had British spunk in gallons. I loved him.

Guest DingTheRioja
21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Outlook is a cunt. 

Outlook is fucking atrocious.  MS might be blocking me soon, what with the number of abusive emails/feedback I keep giving them on it.  The old Hotmail worked perfectly well.

21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I thought someone (Frank?) worked out where he lived... surely it wouldn't be a long job to check the nearest kebab houses for some red-faced stroppy bender in leather Harley chaps on a Friday night?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/26/2016 at 9:29 AM, DingTheRioja said:

Outlook is fucking atrocious.  MS might be blocking me soon, what with the number of abusive emails/feedback I keep giving them on it.  The old Hotmail worked perfectly well.

I thought someone (Frank?) worked out where he lived... surely it wouldn't be a long job to check the nearest kebab houses for some red-faced stroppy bender in leather Harley chaps on a Friday night?

It should be easier than that since he's probably the only poof in the world whose exhaust tubes are forged in the shape of an erect penis, complete with warts, open sores and veins running the length. 

He is an odd one, him. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

It should be easier than that since he's probably the only poof in the world whose exhaust tubes are forged in the shape of an erect penis, complete with warts, open sores and veins running the length. 

He is an odd one, him. 

When I said "leather Harley chaps" I meant "chaps" as in those leather trouser like things not "chaps" as in blokes...

...actually scrap that.. both...

On 10/24/2016 at 10:51 AM, CuntyCuntBubbles said:

Well thanks professor cunt, maybe you could be my mentor?
I will now read every last post, to make sure i haven't repeated any aforementioned cuntyness. kill yourself and any of your most likely idiotic offspring

Ignore Bubsy, he is just pissed off because he never made it as a walking dead extra, i thought it was a good rant Bubbles, nice violent undertones.

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:43 AM, CuntyCuntBubbles said:

What about those stupid women cunts that check their balances on 3 or 4 accounts at the cash point, and don’t even take any fucking money out???? When you see that first card spat out of the machine, and then the grey ponytailed time wasting slag, pulling a second card from her shit fat bulging with receipts and vouchers purse, you know you are in for a long wait. 5 minutes and 4 cards later, she has checked all her balances, she then fumbles with her overloaded purse, and turns round with a smug looking cunty grin on her saggy old boat race…..at this point I have to stop myself from kicking the purse out of her hands and then back handing the bint into the road and under a fucking peasant wagon! CUNTS they are!

Good nom. I'd sit them down on some old sofas and burn the fuckin lot.