CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cashpoint Cunts

Guest CuntyCuntBubbles

Guest CuntyCuntBubbles

What about those stupid women cunts that check their balances on 3 or 4 accounts at the cash point, and don’t even take any fucking money out???? When you see that first card spat out of the machine, and then the grey ponytailed time wasting slag, pulling a second card from her shit fat bulging with receipts and vouchers purse, you know you are in for a long wait. 5 minutes and 4 cards later, she has checked all her balances, she then fumbles with her overloaded purse, and turns round with a smug looking cunty grin on her saggy old boat race…..at this point I have to stop myself from kicking the purse out of her hands and then back handing the bint into the road and under a fucking peasant wagon! CUNTS they are!

18 minutes ago, CuntyCuntBubbles said:

What about those stupid women cunts that check their balances on 3 or 4 accounts at the cash point, and don’t even take any fucking money out???? When you see that first card spat out of the machine, and then the grey ponytailed time wasting slag, pulling a second card from her shit fat bulging with receipts and vouchers purse, you know you are in for a long wait. 5 minutes and 4 cards later, she has checked all her balances, she then fumbles with her overloaded purse, and turns round with a smug looking cunty grin on her saggy old boat race…..at this point I have to stop myself from kicking the purse out of her hands and then back handing the bint into the road and under a fucking peasant wagon! CUNTS they are!

Sounds like my cousin Esme! Probably checking the balance of all the cards she nicked*

*This is a fabricated story told for amusement.  Just in case some fucking idiot calls the police 

• Like 1

Guest CuntyCuntBubbles
10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Some basic pointers for you:

Post in the right part of the corner, find a new and decent subject matter, throw in a bit of humour, kill yourself. 

Well thanks professor cunt, maybe you could be my mentor?
I will now read every last post, to make sure i haven't repeated any aforementioned cuntyness. kill yourself and any of your most likely idiotic offspring

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, CuntyCuntBubbles said:

I will now read every last post, to make sure i haven't repeated any aforementioned cuntyness. kill yourself and any of your most likely idiotic offspring

Try the search function to avoid the autistic spackers patrol on here, by the way, go and lick a bare light bulb holder, fuckbreath.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now now, Alfie, that's no way to speak about Bubba.

Do you get an email notification whenever anyone mentions autism?

The standard of the corner is slipping if your post is worthy of a like. Granted, a like from Alf is about as valuable as a Sports Direct benefits package, but it's the principle I have issue with. 

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, CuntyCuntBubbles said:

did you manage to finally get your mini statement though? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

fucking bollox toss wank. The fucking worst thing is the cunt that walks up to use the cash machine and stands there for 5 minutes rummaging for the card. FFS fucking have your card ready, it is always required. (on a par with wankers at the checkout who don't start looking for a means to pay until the cashier confirms the total) Total time wasting morons.

5 hours ago, CuntyCuntBubbles said:

That's the spirit. To ensure you are fully versed, can I recommend reading every post twice, before commenting again. 

If you do ever return, maybe you could explain how you manage to post without increasing your post count? If you PM Bill the magic formula, I'm sure he'd be grateful as he could probably make Snatch go insane. (Not that type). 

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

That's the spirit. To ensure you are fully versed, can I recommend reading every post twice, before commenting again. 

If you do ever return, maybe you could explain how you manage to post without increasing your post count? If you PM Bill the magic formula, I'm sure he'd be grateful as he could probably make Snatch go insane. (Not that type). 

Believe me it wouldn't. 

3 hours ago, CuntyCuntBubbles said:

hhhaaaaa bastards!

I will strive to do better, and not be such a spaccy autistic boring lazy cunt in the future....I promise!

That's the spirit, Bubbles, er, CB, er... I don't suppose you'd consider changing your user name to save confusion? Maybe something with the initials BBC?

Also, since none of the other bone-idle cunts have seen fit to raise the subject of your avatar status with you (vis-à-vis its absence) it once again falls to me to do fucking everything around here. Get. A. Fucking. Avatar.

PS Welcome aboard.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's the spirit, Bubbles, er, CB, er... I don't suppose you'd consider changing your user name to save confusion? Maybe something with the initials BBC?

Also, since none of the other bone-idle cunts have seen fit to raise the subject of your avatar status with you (vis-à-vis its absence) it once again falls to me to do fucking everything around here. Get, A, Fucking, Avatar.

PS Welcome aboard.

I think the problem of (non)Avatars is becoming something of regular bugbear CB.

I think that the administrator's should consider that if after a dozen posts, the cunt in question still has not made the effort to get it sorted, then a suitable avatar should be selected and imposed on the idle cunt. We could start on that Panzerwanker idiot......perhaps a picture of Larry Grayson would be appropriate in that case.   

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
37 minutes ago, CuntyCuntBubbles said:

hhhaaaaa bastards!

I will strive to do better, and not be such a spaccy autistic boring lazy cunt in the future....I promise!

Why put the effort in to be different from anybody else on here. (present company excepted, naturally)

29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Also, since none of the other bone-idle cunts have seen fit to raise the subject of your avatar status with you (vis-à-vis its absence) it once again falls to me to do fucking everything around here. Get, A, Fucking, Avatar.

Careful Bawsy,you'll have a meltdown worrying about avatars or lack of.

The 5 P's come in to play. Plan ahead and untold riches will pop out of the money box in good time. I realise this excludes women as it requires logic and intelligence and not emotional outbursts.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I think the problem of (non)Avatars is becoming something of regular bugbear CB.

I think that the administrator's should consider that if after a dozen posts, the cunt in question still has not made the effort to get it sorted, then a suitable avatar should be selected and imposed on the idle cunt. We could start on that Panzerwanker idiot......perhaps a picture of Larry Grayson would be appropriate in that case.   

I have a couple of potential avatars for these cunts...

ballet_zps72ffeadc.gif6a0120a8e1932a970b0162fd53e78a970d-.jpg