CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Former school boys and upper class wankers I meet whilst climbing.

Guest Donner and chips

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 minutes ago, Frank said:

No. Your fascination with slipping a 'cock' into every other sentence falls flat on its face every time. Decs is cute enough to realise that sometimes a change of course is vital if you want to remain TOTP. 

Have a long chat with yourself, Quincy fucking Cockfingers. 

Fuck the pops, and the top of the cunts too. We all know I'm the best, including you, Frank fucking McFrank.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck the pops, and the top of the cunts too. We all know I'm the best, including you, Frank fucking McFrank.

What about Cockfosters?

Guest Donner and chips
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Reported for implying incest.

Fucking hell SpunkGape, you love a bit of reporting don't you.

Seen as you're interested in my previous employment and reasons for how about you enlight us on yours?

I'm going for...Disgraced former middle management currently scrubbing KFC floors.

3 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Fucking hell SpunkGape, you love a bit of reporting don't you.

Seen as you're interested in my previous employment and reasons for how about you enlight us on yours?

I'm going for...Disgraced former middle management currently scrubbing KFC floors.

I couldn't give a shit what you do for a living. I was more curious to know what you were doing on Midlands council estates.....

Guest Donner and chips
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I couldn't give a shit what you do for a living. I was more curious to know what you were doing on Midlands council estates.....

Guess I was correct then.

Guest Donner and chips
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You were emptying the bins in Willenhall ?.......

Sorry for confusing you SpunkGape, I was referring to you collecting the cobs in KFC.

I'm actually surprised that my council Estate, scummy, comp educated skull of mush managed to confuse you.  Then again, a broken watch tells the time correctly twice a day.