CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Middle-aged womens' haircuts.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I knew a man who was married 4 times. Each one was fatter and uglier than the last so I suspect his ultimate goal is Diane Abbot.

I hate coloured hair. I prefer mine natural or grey as it is called

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Fuck me, when I saw the title of this nom I assumed it was another Lady P offering. To be truthful it's fucking close to one.

Its too classy for me Gape :)

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank, I feel like we have reached that stage in our online relationship where we can both be completely honest with each other. In the spirit of that, why do you take exception to poor old Swarm?

We certainly can, you intrusive little cunt. As a matter of fact I'm really very fond of Luke. However.......... his style of writing with all those fucking dots shows not only a lack of confidence, but also low self-esteem. He needs me.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

We certainly can, you intrusive little cunt. As a matter of fact I'm really very fond of Luke. However.......... his style of writing with all those fucking dots shows not only a lack of confidence, but also low self-esteem. He needs me.

He needs you to step into the path of a lorry, you shiny head shit stabber.