CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grindr Users

Cuntybaws

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I think that useless husk of a woman, Judy Murray, should do a Punch and Judy show for Children in Nose Relief or summat.

Better that it be Judy Finnigan.

Guest Gong Farmer
19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As time rolls on the reverend Malthus' theories do seem to have gained more relevance.

Absolutely. I was referring to the Malthusian league. Where Thomas Malthus didn't think that war, poverty, pestilence and disease where the way to go  in reducing global population, the Malthusian league did. It's been said that the UN bases it's population reduction policies on the Malthusian league doctrine hence the  perpetual war, disease and pestilence that we see around the world today. The UN's Agenda 21 is good read if you want to get the grips with how population reduction is being executed, and not for a better word. 

21 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Absolutely. I was referring to the Malthusian league. Where Thomas Malthus didn't think that war, poverty, pestilence and disease where the way to go  in reducing global population, the Malthusian league did. It's been said that the UN bases it's population reduction policies on the Malthusian league doctrine hence the  perpetual war, disease and pestilence that we see around the world today. The UN's Agenda 21 is good read if you want to get the grips with how population reduction is being executed, and not for a better word. 

Population reduction is done in some very underhand ways. There have been some very viable discoveries in the field of cancer research and a couple of potentially universal cures. Treatment trials have been shut down and the researchers involved discredited. It's not in the interests of the governments or the pharmaceutical companies, who make billions from peddling limitedly life prolonging forms of chemotherapy to actually cure this fucking thing. Their profits disappear and the population soars. It's the same with the oil business. Someone came up with a viable hydrogen fuel cell in the late 70's, he went missing and so did all of his research material.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Population reduction is done in some very underhand ways. There have been some very viable discoveries in the field of cancer research and a couple of potentially universal cures. Treatment trials have been shut down and the researchers involved discredited. It's not in the interests of the governments or the pharmaceutical companies, who make billions from peddling limitedly life prolonging forms of chemotherapy to actually cure this fucking thing. Their profits disappear and the population soars. It's the same with the oil business. Someone came up with a viable hydrogen fuel cell in the late 70's, he went missing and so did all of his research material.

I locked horns debating what you've said with a mate a while back. I was wrong and he was right by default because he's a school teacher and I'm not, that's all he had despite all the evidence from reputable sources that I put his way. There is evidence for  governments and  pharmaceutical companies holding back cures for diseases such as cancer as much as there's no political will to end wars and poverty resulting mass death and destruction. You only have to follow the money to get to route of the reasons why that might be. 

6 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I locked horns debating what you've said with a mate a while back. I was wrong and he was right by default because he's a school teacher and I'm not, that's all he had despite all the evidence from reputable sources that I put his way. There is evidence for  governments and  pharmaceutical companies holding back cures for diseases such as cancer as much as there's no political will to end wars and poverty resulting mass death and destruction. You only have to follow the money to get to route of the reasons why that might be. 

Precisely, which is why governments spend 100's of millions developing more efficient ways of killing people and bugger all on medical research, which is primarily funded by public donation. As for educators, those who can't do, teach, most of them who take part in quiz shows are a shower of shit.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Precisely, which is why governments spend 100's of millions developing more efficient ways of killing people and bugger all on medical research, which is primarily funded by public donation. As for educators, those who can't do, teach, most of them who take part in quiz shows are a shower of shit.

You can make the comparison between a pint of milk on a supermarket shelf and weapons in an armory, both have a need to see a return on investment and both have a shelf life. Hence.............

6 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

You can make the comparison between a pint of milk on a supermarket shelf and weapons in an armory, both have a need to see a return on investment and both have a shelf life. Hence.............

I think it was Billy Connolly who reckoned that selling nuclear weapons was the easiest job in the world, "it's not like they're going to take 'em out back to the car park and test 'em out.

Guest Gong Farmer
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it was Billy Connolly who reckoned that selling nuclear weapons was the easiest job in the world, "it's not like they're going to take 'em out back to the car park and test 'em out.

Wise and poignant words from a sage. 

As a taxpayer, I am the proud part-owner of 192 nuclear warheads on our 4 Vanguard Class submarines. As a devotee of Malthusian population thinning I fulfill 2 of the 3 criteria needed to introduce my programme of back-dated birth control. I have the motive. I have the means. I am just waiting for the opportunity. Bye bye baby factories, your days are numbered.