CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grindr Users

Cuntybaws

I don't mean to sound callous or anything, but if you arrange via the internet to meet a complete stranger for gay sex and a fuckload of illegal drugs then you shouldn't be too surprised when you're raped, murdered, and hideously mutilated. You might even call it poetic justice when your last conscious experience is of some cackling maniac curling out a steamer into your broken, bleeding mouth.

rvDxoNy.png

Keith Vaz is a cunt.

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A real catch isn't he.

Another fuck up by the boys in blue that more than likely cost the life of one young man. Maybe they should stick to aping it up for the cameras in those shit police fly on the wall documentaries and causing traffic chaos by closing a lane to snare the odd insurance avoider 

The Police spend a ridiculous amount of time pursuing motorists for having a few jars or speeding a bit. 

They're all working class or oiks and covered in tattoos. Most of the Police women are ugly lesbians.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Police spend a ridiculous amount of time pursuing motorists for having a few jars or speeding a bit. 

They're all working class or oiks and covered in tattoos. Most of the Police women are ugly lesbians.

I second this. The wankers have been using my street to park their big horse trailer and go riding around the neighborhood. Wouldn't mind if they cleaned up after themselves, but no.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You tell me. They just ride around causing traffic jams, giving everyone dirty looks and letting their horses shit everywhere.

You bet your life if you took a dump in a back alley, they'd nick you. But it doesn't matter if their horses shit and piss all over the place. Oh no.

• Like 1

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

You bet your life if you took a dump in a back alley, they'd nick you. But it doesn't matter if their horses shit and piss all over the place. Oh no.

Next time I see the twats doing it I'll snap a few pics. Might have to wait till summer though, because they usually wait till around six to do it and I'm not using my camera flash on a copper's horse.

Grinder.   Police

Those 2 words seem to crop up in the same articles very regularly. If the good book says 'thou shalt not stick thy nudger in the main sewer of the human body' yet the Plod are running around getting bummed and being murdered and chopped up and eaten, something is a tad amiss.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A real catch isn't he.

Another fuck up by the boys in blue that more than likely cost the life of one young man. Maybe they should stick to aping it up for the cameras in those shit police fly on the wall documentaries and causing traffic chaos by closing a lane to snare the odd insurance avoider 

they could also do with a few more 'O' levels between them. Or a cycling proficiency badge.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Grinder.   Police

Those 2 words seem to crop up in the same articles very regularly. If the good book says 'thou shalt not stick thy nudger in the main sewer of the human body' yet the Plod are running around getting bummed and being murdered and chopped up and eaten, something is a tad amiss.

They're grown men who have to be physically fit, presentable at all times, and avoid drugs and drink. 'Course most of them are woofters.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't mean to sound callous or anything, but if you arrange via the internet to meet a complete stranger for gay sex and a fuckload of illegal drugs

rvDxoNy.png

I was wondering where Quincy disappeared to. By the look on his face, Bill is looking for that stash in quincy's prison purse.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They're grown men who have to be physically fit, presentable at all times, and avoid drugs and drink. 'Course most of them are woofters.

By your reasoning, fat, useless, lazy, unfit, pathetic creatures like myself are the best and last hope for the survival of mankind.

Thank you, there is a god.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A real catch isn't he.

Don't forget the bent cunt who proposed to his cock buddy plastered all over the fucking papers.truncheon jockey cunts

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You'd hope so, wouldn't you? Where this cuntbag is going, however, you can bet it's full of severe fruitcakes who'll make him look tame in comparison. As much as I'm beginning to despise my country, you have to admit the UK punches above its weight in the fucking nasty murdering cunt stakes. 

The worst of it is when they're youth offenders, some vicious little hoodie chav ties a dog to a tree and beats it to death, next thing some do-good social worker concludes that the cunt had a bad upbringing and sends him to Thorpe park or buys him a playstation! Personally I think cruelty to animals suggests a type of sick personality that can't be changed and these cunts should be put down before it escalates and they progress to rape and murder. Some cunts are born evil and we should fucking execute them and not waste time and money on "rehabilitation".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I agree with the death penalty in some cases. Study suggests people who murder animals eventually murder people. Some simply become massive cunts as they grow older, such as Bruce Forsyth, whereas some just seem to have the evil gene – this cunt being a gilt-edged example.

Let's be honest, when you've lived as long as Bruce the line between being a cunt and being a decent human being probably gets quite faint.