CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soup strainers

Neil

6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

there's nothing wrong with a tash unless it happens to look like Dick Strawbridge or you're a woman.

I still can't get over Strawbridges' all military team on scrapheap challenge being unable to knock up a working field gun and losing to 4 washing machine repairmen who had the sense to use a spherical projectile in what was not a machined barrel. The fucking stupid Mexican bandit looking squaddie cunt. Mind you that's our army for you. Alexander Kalashnikov said that his AK47 was idiot proof. Some British army colonel added that it wasn't squaddie proof.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

It's not too late! You're not gone yet. Come on, what happened to that Nigel Farage loving loony We all knew and hated? It was better than this pathetic yank crap that no one knows and everyone absolutely detests.

I think that Ex actually is Nigel Farage and he just comes here to blow off steam after a hard day in politics. Nigel was in the US not long ago and probably got hooked up with some hardcore crank by Donald Trump. That would explain this behaviour.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that Ex actually is Nigel Farage and he just comes here to blow off steam after a hard day in politics. Nigel was in the US not long ago and probably got hooked up with some hardcore crank by Donald Trump. That would explain this behaviour.

Are you saying... Those Ferrero Rocher... They were hot rocks all along?!

Guest Chip from the states
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Right you dumb bastard. This is my third incarnation on here. I was getting fucked by the oldies long before you faggot's turned this place into a fuckin faggot parade.

See if y'all can guess my first incarnation.

Well done. You can use google and are now an expert cheerleader for Kentuckys premiere netball poofters.

Go big blu lol see how easy it was to fool yuo. Yuo dumb bastard. Roadkill was onto me like a cunt. Couldn't shake him off. That's how you can tell a faggot.

Dizzy Gillespie ?

You fuckin spelt the question mark wrong you dumb cunt.

Let's see if the oldies can figure out who I was.