CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soup strainers

Neil

Why would anyone who can be arsed to shave leave a fucking dead caterpillar on their top lip,Particularly bald cunts with glasses,reminds me if my old head master Mr Sidebotham ......a cunt of the highest degree.

Hitler was a cunt

3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Why would anyone who can be arsed to shave leave a fucking dead caterpillar on their top lip,Particularly bald cunts with glasses,reminds me if my old head master Mr Sidebotham ......a cunt of the highest degree.

Hitler was a cunt

I have a friend that grew one to hide the nasty scar from his cleft lip. He got rid of it once everyone took the piss, though.

16 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Hitler was a cunt

Explain.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Well he left you hanging and took the easy way out for a start, Ratty. You not a little bitter about that?

No. He tapped into the will of the people (a marketing company's dream) and we make a big mistake by not recognising that. It will happen again because we abandoned intellectual rigour for gross generalisations when writing the history of that era. Remember, he was Time Magazine's Man of The Year for 1938, by which time everyone knew his agenda.

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

No. He tapped into the will of the people (a marketing company's dream) and we make a big mistake by not recognising that. It will happen again because we abandoned intellectual rigour for gross generalisations when writing the history of that era. Remember, he was Time Magazine's Man of The Year for 1938, by which time everyone knew his agenda.

Fair enough, but his 'tash was still wank.

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Including Neville chamberlain who had quite a high opinion of him having had a face to face with him and considered old Adolf to be a fairly decent chap. We don't exactly have a great track record when it comes to electing intelligent Prime Ministers.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bless. My neighbours 2 tabby cats are named Bin Laden and Saddam. True. He has a strange sense of humour.

My cats are called George and Vimto. Used to be Waffles and Vimto, but Waffles bought it by way of asshole roofers dropping tiles from the scaffolding a few years back. I wanted to call George Roadkill, but my girlfriend at the time wouldn't have it. The bitch.

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Including Neville chamberlain who had quite a high opinion of him having had a face to face with him and considered old Adolf to be a fairly decent chap. We don't exactly have a great track record when it comes to electing intelligent Prime Ministers.

You're right Eric, Terry Fuckwit remains the role model for most of our politicians. The yanks stomached another 2 years of old Adolf, happy to make money out of both sides. You could still buy Kodak colour film in Germany in early 1942 and IG Farben enjoyed international investment for even longer.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Alfred the butler on Batman was Nevile Chamberlains cousin.