CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soup strainers

Neil

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Utter fucking bollocks. In fact, here are some excerpts from the episode as it actually aired in Germany.

You just keep right on digging, though, anything that distracts you from creating any more "art" has some upside at least.

Cuntybaws, I knew you were right after your last post. I was just being a twat. You are easily baited, like Chris Brown when he sees a woman not doing as she's told.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Gerbil pimping isn't a very lucrative buisness. I tried it back in '73. Invested my entire life savings in a shop and spent four years barely breaking even. See, people would never want a gerbil after someone else had used it so the expenses were sky high.

A lot of people got their fingers burned in '73 Killer. With so many switching from rabbits there was over supply just when demand was dropping anyway. My Dad tried it with silent order nuns.

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

A lot of people got their fingers burned in '73 Killer. With so many switching from rabbits there was over supply just when demand was dropping anyway. My Dad tried it with silent order nuns.

I was also -16 years old at the time and it's a right cunt trying to fill out order forms when you don't even have a physical body or a birth certificate. I guess I was lucky to have the opportunity, considering how hard it is for young people to start a business these days.