CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Overly Courteous People (OCC)

Ape™️

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, Ape said:

There's a breed of person that really, really wants to be seen to be courteous, even though the situation doesn't warrant it. Example 1: I'm a considerable distance from a door that the OCC is just going through, and it feels obliged to hold the door, despite having a 10 second wait before I get there. I consequently feel the need to speed up, as I am now inconveniencing the OCC, despite the fact I am just minding my own fucking business. Example 2: I'm waiting at a T junction and the only car approaching from either direction, driven my an OCC, flashes me to come out. It's fucking embarrassing - had the OCC just driven by, 2 seconds later I could have pulled out without any need for the OCC to become involved. Cunts. Well meaning, but nevertheless cunts.

Good nom Ape, this shit happens to me all the time. Example 3: I'm waiting for traffic to clear before pulling out of the drive when some interfering cunt waves me out. So I pull out and stop right in front of him, casually get out of the car, close and lock the gates, saunter back to the car and drive off leaving the cunt seething. That'll learn em.

4 hours ago, Ape said:

I'm all for courtesy and am always courteous to others when the situation makes it appropriate. But stopping dead on an empty road simply to let a solitary car out of a T junction is just silly, as is the long distance door holding business.

That's people being stupid and can cause an accident on the road..that part of the nom i agree with. Don't have a problem with the long distance door holding, that's being a decent human being.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Ape said:

There's a breed of person that really, really wants to be seen to be courteous, even though the situation doesn't warrant it. Example 1: I'm a considerable distance from a door that the OCC is just going through, and it feels obliged to hold the door, despite having a 10 second wait before I get there. I consequently feel the need to speed up, as I am now inconveniencing the OCC, despite the fact I am just minding my own fucking business. Example 2: I'm waiting at a T junction and the only car approaching from either direction, driven my an OCC, flashes me to come out. It's fucking embarrassing - had the OCC just driven by, 2 seconds later I could have pulled out without any need for the OCC to become involved. Cunts. Well meaning, but nevertheless cunts.

This breed is indeed a cunt, but an increasingly rare breed.  Numbers on the increase are the bastards who are two steps behind you, and you feel like showing a modicum of basic decency to hold the door, and cunt decides to stop and start gobbing on his/her fucking mobile....leaving you to hold the fucking door for no good reason because they sure as fuck won't be moving through anytime soon.  This is the cunt whose head you'd like to put between the door and the frame, and just repeatedly close the door on thier John Merrick like head!  Cunts!