CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Overly Courteous People (OCC)

Ape™️

There's a breed of person that really, really wants to be seen to be courteous, even though the situation doesn't warrant it. Example 1: I'm a considerable distance from a door that the OCC is just going through, and it feels obliged to hold the door, despite having a 10 second wait before I get there. I consequently feel the need to speed up, as I am now inconveniencing the OCC, despite the fact I am just minding my own fucking business. Example 2: I'm waiting at a T junction and the only car approaching from either direction, driven my an OCC, flashes me to come out. It's fucking embarrassing - had the OCC just driven by, 2 seconds later I could have pulled out without any need for the OCC to become involved. Cunts. Well meaning, but nevertheless cunts.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

There's a breed of person that really, really wants to be seen to be courteous, even though the situation doesn't warrant it. Example 1: I'm a considerable distance from a door that the OCC is just going through, and it feels obliged to hold the door, despite having a 10 second wait before I get there. I consequently feel the need to speed up, as I am now inconveniencing the OCC, despite the fact I am just minding my own fucking business. Example 2: I'm waiting at a T junction and the only car approaching from either direction, driven my an OCC, flashes me to come out. It's fucking embarrassing - had the OCC just driven by, 2 seconds later I could have pulled out without any need for the OCC to become involved. Cunts. Well meaning, but nevertheless cunts.

There's a woman near us

The stopping to let me out of T junctions irritates the fuck out of me. Ok, in slow traffic, thank you. But on a clear road, why?

Pay attention to what you're doing, you have right of way, I'll do what I need to do, I dont need your fucking help. It's not courtesy, it's stupidity. Learn some roadcraft you stupid cunt.

8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Can't really see this as a problem, i would rather have this happen to me than some fucking pay no mind rude mong who doesn't say thank you when you return the same courtesy, manners cost jack shit but some are just pig shit thick and wouldn't know what the word courtesy means.

I'm all for courtesy and am always courteous to others when the situation makes it appropriate. But stopping dead on an empty road simply to let a solitary car out of a T junction is just silly, as is the long distance door holding business.

16 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm all for courtesy and am always courteous to others when the situation makes it appropriate. But stopping dead on an empty road simply to let a solitary car out of a T junction is just silly, as is the long distance door holding business.

It's probably because you're driving a pink faggoty car and the other gay cunt at the T-junction is trying to get into your "boot".

lol.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

It's probably because you're driving a pink faggoty car and the other gay cunt at the T-junction is trying to get into your "boot".

lol.

Your ability to incorporate gay references into any subject shows just how seriously you take being a fucking poof.

lol.

Guest Lady Penelope
35 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm off to my exclusive golf ⛳️ club to play now.

You wouldn't get into my club....

lol.

You would not get into my club Punker's, we do not allow gays or closet faggots to join.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I'm off to my exclusive golf ⛳️ club to play now.

You wouldn't get into my club....

lol.

I get it now. You use the term 'golfing' as a metaphor for your covert gaying bum banditry. So you're off for a bit of backswinging on the bunkers are you? I take it that when you refer to irons you don't mean golf clubs?

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Your ability to incorporate gay references into any subject shows just how seriously you take being a fucking poof.

lol.

He's committed to the cause I'll give him that.