CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Temporary/Intern Employees

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve
42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't remember shagging you??

For one, you have to have the physical strength to move your numerous bellies.  Since you can't afford a crane, you're out of options.  Second, said flabby folds push your already miniscule cock back inside the gelatinous mountain you call a body.  A Japanese whale processing station couldn't flay enough flab from your hide to coax that little thing back out, but your oil could light Okinawa for a decade, and make every even the cheapest brothel dwelling geisha boy smell like royalty in their knock off perfumes. 

25 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

For one, you have to have the physical strength to move your numerous bellies.  Since you can't afford a crane, you're out of options.  Second, said flabby folds push your already miniscule cock back inside the gelatinous mountain you call a body.  A Japanese whale processing station couldn't flay enough flab from your hide to coax that little thing back out, but your oil could light Okinawa for a decade, and make every even the cheapest brothel dwelling geisha boy smell like royalty in their knock off perfumes. 

Good heavens.

40 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You are an angry boy aren't you. Were you bullied by the fat kids at school?

45 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

"And make every even the cheapest brothel" .... Your grasp of English is much looser than your grasp on your little sausage when you're watching those oriental ladyboy films you seem to be obsessed with. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know! He's terribly butch isn't he? And he thinks I'm fat because of my avatar! What a silly billy.

You are fat, Eric. Because of your avatar. You still have have much to learn about how you are perceived on the world wide web.

I do know he's a copying git. I posted a comment referencing Cherie Blair being wailed and processed into oil an hour ago on the Beautiful People thread.

How can TWO people be thinking about refining fat people in the same hour... You could say... there's something fishy about this.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"And make every even the cheapest brothel" .... Your grasp of English is much looser than your grasp on your little sausage when you're watching those oriental ladyboy films you seem to be obsessed with. 

Extraordinary amount of exertion there, Eric.  A cerebrally stunted fuckwit like you could never come up with something so mundane and gutter class without assistance.  Take a break, Eric.  Take in some oxygen, and perhaps a few hits from a defibrillator, treat yourself.  When you feel well rested, remember the simple truth....nobody likes you.  Everybody would enjoy watching you die, gasping for breath as your heart stops beating, your lips and face turn several shades of blue and into the purple range, just before you pass your last wind, and shit yourself.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Extraordinary amount of exertion there, Eric.  A cerebrally stunted fuckwit like you could never come up with something so mundane and gutter class without assistance.  Take a break, Eric.  Take in some oxygen, and perhaps a few hits from a defibrillator, treat yourself.  When you feel well rested, remember the simple truth....nobody likes you.  Everybody would enjoy watching you die, gasping for breath as your heart stops beating, your lips and face turn several shades of blue and into the purple range, just before you pass your last wind, and shit yourself.  

Gosh, you really are stressed! Try asking your 17 year old supervisor if you can take a week off. I'm sure the call centre will manage without you.

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You are fat, Eric. Because of your avatar. You still have have much to learn about how you are perceived on the world wide web.

I do know he's a copying git. I posted a comment referencing Cherie Blair being wailed and processed into oil an hour ago on the Beautiful People thread.

How can TWO people be thinking about refining fat people in the same hour... You could say... there's something fishy about this.

I know, he's not very original. I'm starting to see your point about the relevance of avatars and user names, isn't "wizard sleeve" a reference to a useless sloppy cunt? I think it is.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gosh, you really are stressed! Try asking your 17 year old supervisor if you can take a week off. I'm sure the call centre will manage without you.

Perhaps you should try walking to the job centre and asking them if they can get you in?  I'm sure the lads breaking up the roads preparing to replace the pavement will be glad to have the demolition work assistance.  For most, busting cement is hard, back breaking work.  All you need to do is trod your cloven hooves upon it, and it comes apart like a crisp between your fingers. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I know, he's not very original. I'm starting to see your point about the relevance of avatars and user names, isn't "wizard sleeve" a reference to a useless sloppy cunt? I think it is.

I'm not going to join you in shouting silly names at people. I have no real beef with Wiz. Just a few pending copyright claims.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not going to join you in shouting silly names at people. I have no real beef with Wiz. Just a few pending copyright claims.

Have I nicked a catch phrase?  Do let me know.  I cannot sort what I don't know is broken.  

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't really have a problem with him either, I'm just sick of reading the posts from the oldies who think that the corner has got too "nice and boring", so I thought I would try and liven it up by getting into a dirty scrap and Wiz seems like a good sparring partner. Even though he has nicked some of your good ideas.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't really have a problem with him either, I'm just sick of reading the posts from the oldies who think that the corner has got too "nice and boring", so I thought I would try and liven it up by getting into a dirty scrap and Wiz seems like a good sparring partner. Even though he has nicked some of your good ideas.

Eric, the Corner must endure, regardless of the direction it takes.  Nothing ever stays the same, however, for some, there is an element of nostalgia to the times of old.  Imagine your parents and their choice of music when they would take you to special needs school as a child.  Your music tastes and theirs were never the same, but they had a nostalgic connection to it, as it represented a time before your poor father used a novelty condom that split on contact with oxygen.  The corner will always have that special appeal to us "oldies."  You new young'uns will remember the grand old days differently.  

Now that the soppy pleasantries are behind us, fuck off you incredible tit!  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Eric, the Corner must endure, regardless of the direction it takes.  Nothing ever stays the same, however, for some, there is an element of nostalgia to the times of old.  Imagine your parents and their choice of music when they would take you to special needs school as a child.  Your music tastes and theirs were never the same, but they had a nostalgic connection to it, as it represented a time before your poor father used a novelty condom that split on contact with oxygen.  The corner will always have that special appeal to us "oldies."  You new young'uns will remember the grand old days differently.  

Now that the soppy pleasantries are behind us, fuck off you incredible tit!  

I'm sure you too have fond memories of childhood, being fitted for corrective shoes and aluminium leg braces and the like, we all had our halcyon days. Now that your fliddy tyrannosaur arms have had time to recover from all that typing, I assume that you have the strength to hoist yourself into your mobility scooter. So please feel free to fuck off too, you gargantuan pillock.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sure you too have fond memories of childhood, being fitted for corrective shoes and aluminium leg braces and the like, we all had our halcyon days. Now that your fliddy tyrannosaur arms have had time to recover from all that typing, I assume that you have the strength to hoist yourself into your mobility scooter. So please feel free to fuck off too, you gargantuan pillock.

Have you considered loosening your helmet, Eric?  I think the oxygen deprivation to your undersized brain, floating helplessly in a gargantuan fluid filled cranium is finally affecting your motor skills.  I do so hope that your carer will allow you some posting time after your nap tomorrow.  However, I would settle for her trying to smother you with a pillow.  

Have you considered loosening your helmet, Eric?  I think the oxygen deprivation to your undersized brain, floating helplessly in a gargantuan fluid filled cranium is finally affecting your motor skills.  I do so hope that your carer will allow you some posting time after your nap tomorrow.  However, I would settle for her trying to smother you with a pillow.  

You are funny, I'm warming to you quite substantially. I would like you  better if you stopped using my big words like "gargantuan" to liven up your prose though.

Guest Wizardsleeve
50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You are funny, I'm warming to you quite substantially. I would like you  better if you stopped using my big words like "gargantuan" to liven up your prose though.

I use words like that to keep Punkape from thinking he can understand and respond.  Even that copy and paste simpleton can't muster the brain power to google them.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At least he's not French, or god forbid, Welsh! 

True as that is, there are still some things lower than the French and welsh.  He's one of those exceptional specimens on whom you'd like to experiment to see if a sledgehammer is effective at extinguishing a fire on a human(oid) head.  Visions and dreams of marvelous violence form in my mind just reading his daily flood of drivel.  

True as that is, there are still some things lower than the French and welsh.  He's one of those exceptional specimens on whom you'd like to experiment to see if a sledgehammer is effective at extinguishing a fire on a human(oid) head.  Visions and dreams of marvelous violence form in my mind just reading his daily flood of drivel.  

I think he adds value in his own way. Everybody on here does. There are a couple of nasty bits of work but on the whole I've found this to be a place to exercise your cerebellum, bit like mental fencing, it's a sport and you shouldn't take anything too seriously. It's just the odd cunt that does and lowers the tone.