CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Temporary/Intern Employees

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fuck me, this lot can obliterate a perfectly good wet dream with their bungling incompetence!  These fucking cunts take a couple of courses in business, secure one of these C/V padding jobs, and suddenly they think they're ready to run the lot.  Meanwhile, those of us who know our jobs have been left holding the bag to clean up their fucking messes....documents sent to the wrong client, personal stationary left in the store room still in the shipping boxes, which should have been received and distributed two months ago, angry clients who can't seem to speak their ignorant freak language.  Claw hammerings would be too kind for these bastards.  Every fucking year at this time, we go into damage control for the new year because the upper level cunts refuse to abandon this intern idiocy, and just hire people who know what the fuck they're doing!  

I cannot put into words just how badly I want to bind these fuckers to a steel beam and set a flamethrower upon them, and hear them scream in agony!  Then there's the even more gruesome demise for the fucking interns!!  

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Internships are bullshit. An excuse to park some sorry school or university-leaver cunt on a lower pay grade AND crow about how philanthropic your company is for providing 'opportunities'. Of course nobody actually measures the cost of endlessly re-training naive, snotty-nosed cunts who scraped a 2:2 in Applied Sport Science at some red-brick shithole somewhere. I've noticed that interns also tend to be either fit talent or some cunt that is the son/daughter of somebody higher up in the corporation. Have the interview over the breakfast table, did yeh? 

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck me, this lot can obliterate a perfectly good wet dream with their bungling incompetence!  These fucking cunts take a couple of courses in business, secure one of these C/V padding jobs, and suddenly they think they're ready to run the lot.  Meanwhile, those of us who know our jobs have been left holding the bag to clean up their fucking messes....documents sent to the wrong client, personal stationary left in the store room still in the shipping boxes, which should have been received and distributed two months ago, angry clients who can't seem to speak their ignorant freak language.  Claw hammerings would be too kind for these bastards.  Every fucking year at this time, we go into damage control for the new year because the upper level cunts refuse to abandon this intern idiocy, and just hire people who know what the fuck they're doing!  

I cannot put into words just how badly I want to bind these fuckers to a steel beam and set a flamethrower upon them, and hear them scream in agony!  Then there's the even more gruesome demise for the fucking interns!!  

You sound like an office worker to me and therefore would be unlikely to have any experience with either claw hammers or flame throwers. Just give these cunts a damn good stapling or jam their heads in a photocopier.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You sound like an office worker to me and therefore would be unlikely to have any experience with either claw hammers or flame throwers. Just give these cunts a damn good stapling or jam their heads in a photocopier.

Milk and two sugars, and wear some fucking deodorant tomorrow or I'm terminating your contract early. Fatty.

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You now have full blown AIDS and have become irrational.

You are also a bellend.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You now have full blown AIDS and have become irrational.

You are also a bellend.

Once again you are projecting your odd homosexual thoughts onto a thread where they aren't needed.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

You fucking liar! You're always nicking my Crayolas and leaving me with the shitty Tesco Value brand ones that don't even taste right.

I was only teasing 'Tata David Brent', I'm not really a temp. I'm one of the warehouse boys, you know, the ones with the steel toe cap boots and the forklifts. We usually only mix at the firms Xmas parties when we turn up and actually shag the office girls that the laptop monkeys have been clumsily dribbling over all year. Haha.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I was only teasing 'Tata David Brent', I'm not really a temp. I'm one of the warehouse boys, you know, the ones with the steel toe cap boots and the forklifts. We usually only mix at the firms Xmas parties when we turn up and actually shag the office girls that the laptop monkeys have been clumsily dribbling over all year. Haha.

So who the fuck keeps taking my crayons??

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're absolutely right Wizzo. The Clinton administration was dealt a severe blow by one of their interns

Guest Tata Steely Dan
9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Here's a nice thought, Dan: Punkape's grimy little keyboard. Uhggg just thinking about it makes me retch. I wonder if he can still even lift it from the table...

Hover a UV lamp over it and watch it light up like the Crab Nebula. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

D'you know, it's a crime that you were never a writer for VIZ comic. They missed a fucking trick there, was it you that came up with foetus feet?

Came up them? I'm wearing a pair of the squealy  fuckers! I'm going on Dragon's Den too, although Frau Rat says that might be a bit premature.