CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Temporary traffic lights

Guest DeadFred55

6 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

There's nothing in 'The Gong Farmer Book of the Road' that says that I should have to adhere to the rules and regulations regarding temporary traffic lights.

yes but I'm pretty sure that book also tells you to drive on the wrong side of the road and gives you the speed to everything in kilometers.

Guest Gong Farmer
22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

yes but I'm pretty sure that book also tells you to drive on the wrong side of the road and gives you the speed to everything in kilometers.

I drive in the shade during the hot summer months and the 'right' side of the road throughout the rest of the year. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Oh shit . I buried him under the hearth :o

But you stole all of his jewelry and personal items in his clothes before doing so.  Thieving cunt!  

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

But you stole all of his jewelry and personal items in his clothes before doing so.  Thieving cunt!  

His teeth were gold too. Got a good price for them.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Lady Penelope said:

His teeth were gold too. Got a good price for them.

It was believed that colour was achieved from years of poor oral hygiene.  A toothbrush was alien to him.  

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It was believed that colour was achieved from years of poor oral hygiene.  A toothbrush was alien to him.  

Mr Cowan the jeweler did try to tell me that his teeth were made out of brass.

Guest DingTheRioja

There's a few holes in the road down from me, they've got the manhole covers up, the BT covers up and there's a Waterboard van parked up.  For years there's been a very slight smell of gas residue so they've finally got their arse into gear to look into it. 

Yes, I said Waterboard van.

Yesterday as I was walking past, there was a bloke in hi-viz, lit rollie in hand, crawling round checking a dozen different holes and covers, with GAS WORKS written all over his jacket...