CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spirit Science

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Banners from this load of cunts are plastered all over social media. huge banners with a few "wise" words of "sensible" advice .. actually a load of bollocks, the organisation seeks to find "higher consciousness". That it is based in the good old USA is enough to say that it is a load of old cobblers and its followers are thinck cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes

If the cunts lived in the here and now and realised that it is what is here and what we do that count, not god, the world would be a much better place. 

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

That it is based in the good old USA is enough to say that it is a load of old cobblers and its followers are thinck cunts.

Founded by a Canadian though, eh?. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Spirit_Science

"The Spirit Science is a passive-aggressive cult website created by Jordan Duchnycz (who also goes by Jordan David Pearce), a native of Winnipeg, Canada.

The site promotes a wide range of New Age woo including but not limited to astral projection, chakras, crystal woo, orgone energy, quantum woo and sacred geometry, generally bearing a lot of resemblance to theosophy."

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Do you know what their thoughts on homosexuality are? I'm asking for a er... a friend who likes the odd game of golf  & getting bummed by priests.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Do you know what their thoughts on homosexuality are? I'm asking for a er... a friend who likes the odd game of golf  & getting bummed by priests.

Has he also got bad AIDS?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Drew, your "friend" sounds a right spunk guzzling stupid fucking cunt.  I mean you no offence, of course.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Drew, your "friend" sounds a right spunk guzzling stupid fucking cunt.  I mean you no offence, of course.  

He sounds like someone who visits "cottages" seeking out glory holes to perform fellatio on strangers at.

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that the bloke who played The Penguin in your avatar, Wiz?

I googled grumpy old man and he turned up, gyps. Burgess Meredith is the name.

28 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I googled grumpy old man and he turned up, gyps. Burgess Meredith is the name.

I remembered his henchwoman 'chickadee' and seeing her when I was little. I thought she was beautiful and wanted to be her. I fucking hated Bruce's aunt when she whacked her on the head with an ornament and knocked her out. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remembered his henchwoman 'chickadee' and seeing her when I was little. I thought she was beautiful and wanted to be her. I fucking hated Bruce's aunt when she whacked her on the head with an ornament and knocked her out. 

Those Wayne's were a lot of entitled cunts. Were they not wealthy and glassed some poor bastard, the bulls would knock fuck out of them.