CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Womyn" protesting Trump in countries other than the US.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

On 17/02/2017 at 11:59 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off you thin skinned, humourless cretin. The level of contempt you generate is unparalleled. To assume I'm calling you a nonce over a joke about regional stereotypes along the lines of the Monty Python sketch where a bunch of northerners try to out do each other regarding the hard upbringing they received, just showcases the fact that you bring nothing of any merit whatsoever to this forum. All anyone ever witnesses is more boring multi quotes of a rambling idiot, disagreeing with any throw away comment that has you frothing at the arse. The only minuscule reason for your continuing presence is laughing at the daily beatings you take, further highlighting your total ineptness and failure to grasp that this forum is supposed to be fun.

Now piss off back to your racing pigeons.

Fucking superb. @DingTheRioja, kill yourself forthwith. 

14 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fucking superb. @DingTheRioja, kill yourself forthwith. 

The return of punkape has spared ding further slaying, plus I think the pennies dropped about multi quoting and no one actually reading it. I actually agree with his latest nom, although he made his opening points quite poorly.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The return of punkape has spared ding further slaying, plus I think the pennies dropped about multi quoting and no one actually reading it. I actually agree with his latest nom, although he made his opening points quite poorly.

Whereas you make all your points poorly.

Whenever I can be arsed with the "popularity contest" that some of you live by, I can generate more likes than you can count on your 6 fingers.

But the difference is I don't give a fuck about them.

10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Whereas you make all your points poorly.

Whenever I can be arsed with the "popularity contest" that some of you live by, I can generate more likes than you can count on your 6 fingers.

But the difference is I don't give a fuck about them.

I can generate more likes than you? And your not interested in a popularity contest? Do I really need to point out the preposterousness of these comments. Nobody here gives a fuck about likes, if something makes me laugh I give it like, I'm usually out of em within 10 mins here. Go back to your multi quoting, at least I know not to read them as they're mostly the same moaning tripe. 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can generate more likes than you? And your not interested in a popularity contest? Do I really need to point out the preposterousness of these comments. Nobody here gives a fuck about likes, if something makes me laugh I give it like, I'm usually out of em within 10 mins here. Go back to your multi quoting, at least I know not to read them as they're mostly the same moaning tripe. 

You can't even read what's written in front of you can you?

Read it again without the red mist and you might just get it, if not, ask an adult to explain it to you.