CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt who use quotes that the person they are assigned to never said

Guest Lady Penelope

3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Being pedantic..... what she meant by 'cake' was actually a type of bread popular at the time with the great unwashed French peasantry.  

She looks as though she's mullered enough cake to keep 90% of the great unwashed French peasantry alive for decades.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Frank said:

Munch, I'm afraid I've had to report you for fucking with my intellectual property. Consider yourself banned.

Good news, Frank's back.  

Kill yourself. 

18 hours ago, Frank said:

You edited my post and suggested a combo of incest and paedophilia. I expect mrs R will deal with you in an appropriate and timely manner.

Frank, I've been trying to squeeze out a nugget of brown for the past twenty minutes, and so far all I've got to show for it is a sweaty back.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank, I've been trying to squeeze out a nugget of brown for the past twenty minutes, and so far all I've got to show for it is a sweaty back.

Try beating yourself on the top of your head i.e.  make like a bottle of HP sauce. Get that shit out. You're obviously not eating enough, you skinny quorn eating cunt. Logs, not nuggets. Man up.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Keep reading his posts and the curry slurry will have you on the bog all night. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 31/01/2017 at 2:01 PM, Decimus said:

I know I said Stickers was your sock-puppet, but I didn't mean for you to take it that literally, get your fist out of his arse you turd burglar...

Guest nobgobbler
On 31/01/2017 at 2:01 PM, Decimus said:

Run up and down stairs 10 times.