CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diplomatic protection. Froggy style,

Guest Manky

So a Froggy copper shoots himself in the foot and wounds a waiter while on protection duties for President Hollande.

Firstly, why did the thick cunt not use his safety catch? Secondly, guns don't fire themselves so he must have been playing with his piece. Thirdly, if he didn't fire 2 shots, what was he doing standing on the waiter? Is it possible he saw a man with a beard wearing pyjamas so in the finest French martial tradition, threw his gun away?

My guess is his career in diplomatic protection may take a sudden turn for the worse.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Who's nom was first yours or Dungs? Either way the french are incompetent goose strangling cunts.

Mine, and I blame Withers.  Not sure why it's his fault except that he's french.

Guest I know that Cunt
17 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Mine, and I blame Withers.  Not sure why it's his fault except that he's french.

I can't think of a better reason.

20 hours ago, Manky said:

So a Froggy copper shoots himself in the foot and wounds a waiter while on protection duties for President Hollande.

Firstly, why did the thick cunt not use his safety catch? Secondly, guns don't fire themselves so he must have been playing with his piece. Thirdly, if he didn't fire 2 shots, what was he doing standing on the waiter? Is it possible he saw a man with a beard wearing pyjamas so in the finest French martial tradition, threw his gun away?

My guess is his career in diplomatic protection may take a sudden turn for the worse.

A frog policeman? RIVETing.

20 hours ago, Manky said:

He accidentally discharged and shot himself in the foot, upon hearing the gunshot, he threw his arms up into the air and struck the waiter on the chin as he was surrendering to himself. Simple really.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He accidentally discharged and shot himself in the foot, upon hearing the gunshot, he threw his arms up into the air and struck the waiter on the chin as he was surrendering to himself. Simple really.

He only surrendered because he couldn't run away anymore...