CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cardiff University Gender bollocks.

Guest Snatch

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

The clue is in the title, Cardiff and the capital of Wales. Stupid cunts, stupid language, stupid ideas. Complete bunch of cunts. All racism should be directed at the Welsh, the whinging leftie cunts are a deserving cause.

It's not just Wales,it's spreading throughout the UK.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Lady Penelope said:

It sounds reasonable .. why are you troubled by it?

Have you been troubled throughout your life when people call you a woman?

Guest Lady Penelope

It is a very general thing not specific to Cardiff or its universities. Attend any of these huggy training courses that have been going on for the last forty five years at least (and which pretty well every person who has been in employment and not led a sheltered life will have done) and the use of gender neutral terms and not offending benders or other minorities has been part and parcel of those courses. The first such diversity aware course I was obliged to attend was back in 1973 and it was nothing new even then. The issue has been discussed on various threads on the corner since I first joined 2009.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

It is a very general thing not specific to Cardiff or its universities. Attend any of these huggy training courses that have been going on for the last forty five years at least (and which pretty well every person who has been in employment and not led a sheltered life will have done) and the use of gender neutral terms and not offending benders or other minorities has been part and parcel of those courses. The first such diversity aware course I was obliged to attend was back in 1973 and it was nothing new even then. The issue has been discussed on various threads on the corner since I first joined 2009.

Nothing to the extent that the PC wankers are at in this day and age. Since I started work in 1979 I have never been told to use gender terminology. A man is born a ,an and a woman is born a woman and unless your some kind of freak,that's how it stays all your life. I don't where you worked but it must of been full of retards.

6 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

2009, it's seems longer....

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Nothing to the extent that the PC wankers are at in this day and age. Since I started work in 1979 I have never been told to use gender terminology. A man is born a ,an and a woman is born a woman and unless your some kind of freak,that's how it stays all your life. I don't where you worked but it must of been full of retards.

You must have led a very sheltered life .. the awareness training is pretty much compulsory everywhere you meet the public.

Guest Manky

Ignore it. It is total fucking bollocks. Too many supposedly intelligent people with too much time on their hands thinking up things that they stupidly consider relevant.

There are 3 sexes. Male, female and fucking freak. Easy really.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Manky said:

Ignore it. It is total fucking bollocks. Too many supposedly intelligent people with too much time on their hands thinking up things that they stupidly consider relevant.

You missed Punkape that is the fourth gender.

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Manky said:

Actually not fully correct as these medical conditions exist http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/disorders-sex-development/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Guest 'eavensabove

It's gonna be one hell of side in the Uni Gender Football team. One shower for all?

Punker's has already provided his C.V. as a Sub.

As in being Submissive.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's gonna be one hell of side in the Uni Gender Football team. One shower for all?

Punker's has already provided his C.V. as a Sub.

As in being Submissive.

Punkers will be perfectly happy with one shower for all, as he does say that he is a "catholic" and the actually meaning of the word "catholic" is .. "(especially of a person's tastes) including a wide variety of things; all-embracing synonyms: universal, diverse, diversified, wide, broad, broad-based, eclectic, liberal, latitudinarian, comprehensive, all-encompassing, all-embracing, all-inclusive".

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Cardiff University are to ban any gender defining words in a bid to keep gender neutral. What the name of absolute fuck are these dozy,supposed intellectual cunts on?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/03/02/university-bans-phrases-right-hand-man-gentlemans-agreement/

Do they include sheep in that?

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Punkers will be perfectly happy with one shower for all, as he does say that he is a "catholic" and the actually meaning of the word "catholic" is .. "(especially of a person's tastes) including a wide variety of things; all-embracing synonyms: universal, diverse, diversified, wide, broad, broad-based, eclectic, liberal, latitudinarian, comprehensive, all-encompassing, all-embracing, all-inclusive".

You omitted the word: Golden.