CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cardiff University Gender bollocks.

Guest Snatch

Guest 'eavensabove

Who gives a fuck who views profiles. They're there to be viewed, are they not? There's fuck all on them anyway, and most if not all have had a quick butchers either intentionally or not. The ignore button (though fuck knows where that is?) is also going to be used by some, for whatever the reason. Being followed all of the time however is a different story and some folks become a menace, day in day out, myself included to some, however I don't follow any cunt and it's my own choice who I ignore or respond to without the use of any fucking poxy button, though I also think that some should ignore me  one way or another rather than prattling on and fucking-up every thread. AMEN. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I see now some schools in Scotland want to do away with gendered toilets. When will this fucking madness end?

There are some public places where this has already been put in place, and also disabled toilets don't discriminate. What's needed is a 3rd bog for the freaks.

Guest Snatch
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

There are some public places where this has already been put in place, and also disabled toilets don't discriminate. What's needed is a 3rd bog for the freaks.

What's needed is a return to good old fashioned male or female. None of this gender neutral shite or any other bullshit these cunts can think of.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

14 hours ago I would have been in bed for an hour at least and I certanly did NOT look at your profile yesterday.

Admit it Pen, you're stalking a Yorkshireman. No need to be embarrassed, we're all friends here.

Guest nobgobbler
34 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What's needed is a return to good old fashioned male or female. None of this gender neutral shite or any other bullshit these cunts can think of.

I agree. Bad things happen in bogs.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

It begs the question, what would their bogs be like? Sit-down urinals, or a hole on the floor? "IF" they are indeed a man, then a man's bog should be their domain. They cannot have it both wa... Oh shit, I dunno where I'm going with this.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It begs the question, what would their bogs be like? Sit-down urinals, or a hole on the floor? "IF" they are indeed a man, then a man's bog should be their domain. They cannot have it both wa... Oh shit, I dunno where I'm going with this.

Hole in the floor, since they are on about the same level as the average Frenchie, just a hole in the ground, don't even bother with one of those porcelain ones with the footpads and that pressure washer that sprays everything all over your legs, even when you've got out and shut the fucking door...

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Hole in the floor, since they are on about the same level as the average Frenchie, just a hole in the ground, don't even bother with one of those porcelain ones with the footpads and that pressure washer that sprays everything all over your legs, even when you've got out and shut the fucking door...

And a great big hole at that. One that any janitor can push the genderoids into.

How about the machines on the wall? Flunky's or Tampax?  I hope todays budget has anticipated and made allowances for this extra flush.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

And a great big hole at that. One that any janitor can push the genderoids into.

How about the machines on the wall? Flunky's or Tampax?  I hope todays budget has anticipated and made allowances for this extra flush.

Machines?

Wood chippers.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 3/7/2017 at 7:21 AM, Manky said:

Ignore it. It is total fucking bollocks. Too many supposedly intelligent people with too much time on their hands thinking up things that they stupidly consider relevant.

There are 3 sexes. Male, female and fucking freak. Easy really.

Actually, there are four...male, female, freak and Nun...or none!  

On 07/03/2017 at 11:13 AM, Snatch said:

Cardiff University are to ban any gender defining words in a bid to keep gender neutral. What the name of absolute fuck are these dozy,supposed intellectual cunts on?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/03/02/university-bans-phrases-right-hand-man-gentlemans-agreement/

Who gives a fuck what the fucking taffys are doing at their only higher education establishment.    Maybe the sheep complained about the gender issue as they are fucked up the arse regulalry whether they are boy or girl sheep.....Welsh men don't mine doing either type of sheep up the shitter.