CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old Cunts who wear Trainers and Shitty Sports Gear

Rev

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, deebom said:

Trainers did you say?

boogers_zpsaiwkjtfh.jpg

I don't own any tracksuit bottoms or Superdry though.

Oh I neglected to point this out last time, you forgot to turn the 50% off Dunlops and the £25 NBs round so we can't see you're a fucking cheapskate buying last years shite....

On 3/30/2017 at 7:01 PM, Rev said:

Old cunts are oddly shaped enough without re-living their non-existent youth by sporting low-end sportswear. If I had a penny for every old fucking sad-sack I've passed wearing shite trainers, fake Adidas jogging bottoms and low budget Superdry rip-offs in the last twelve months, I'd have about £11.60.

These crumbly bastards should be wearing comfortable brown Hush Puppies, ill-fitting shirts, sensible sweaters, oversized gold-rimmed Rose West Aviator spectacles and a confection of beige outdoor wear, to match their fucking stubble-chinned wives' teeth.

If only the doubly incontinent wankers had the self-awareness to acknowledge that whatever decidedly non-de rigueur clothing line they wear, they still smell of piss and predictably can't shave themselves properly. Waddling about in badly tailored market-stall tat doesn't make you look "street", it makes you look like you have a prolapsed uterus, you fucking stupid old arseholes. Fuck off. Vera Lynn's a cunt.

Pissing away money on expensive training clothes is a waste..most expensive thing i wear when I'm training would be twenty quid runners from aldi rest is cheap stuff as it's going to get drenched n scuffed ..good nom though. .made me laugh 

Panzerknacker 

Guest deebom
On 31/03/2017 at 0:55 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Oh I neglected to point this out last time, you forgot to turn the 50% off Dunlops and the £25 NBs round so we can't see you're a fucking cheapskate buying last years shite....

Heh the Dunlops reach down to the bottom of the cupboard. I've always liked a pair of Greenflash, and not one pair cost more than a tenner. :P

Last years shite? All of my trainers are in original colours, so nearly all are colourways that date from the 80s. A large number of them are over ten years old.

I don't own any trainers from last year, unless they are re-releases from the 80s.

Modern trainers are ugly.

And the sizing is mostly American. They are a size up, so American 9 is English 8. Some are half a size bigger, because trainers are not all the same size, even though they are supposed to be.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, deebom said:

Heh the Dunlops reach down to the bottom of the cupboard. I've always liked a pair of Greenflash, and not one pair cost more than a tenner. :P

Last years shite? All of my trainers are in original colours, so nearly all are colourways that date from the 80s. A large number of them are over ten years old.

I don't own any trainers from last year, unless they are re-releases from the 80s.

Modern trainers are ugly.

Shut up you cunt, you're ruining a good piss-take!

Guest deebom

I have a pair of Sergio Tachini trainers that MsBom bought me. They are shite, kind of thing fat old men buy from the market thinking they are cool and hip.

You can take the piss out of them as much as you like.