CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old Cunts who wear Trainers and Shitty Sports Gear

Rev

Old cunts are oddly shaped enough without re-living their non-existent youth by sporting low-end sportswear. If I had a penny for every old fucking sad-sack I've passed wearing shite trainers, fake Adidas jogging bottoms and low budget Superdry rip-offs in the last twelve months, I'd have about £11.60.

These crumbly bastards should be wearing comfortable brown Hush Puppies, ill-fitting shirts, sensible sweaters, oversized gold-rimmed Rose West Aviator spectacles and a confection of beige outdoor wear, to match their fucking stubble-chinned wives' teeth.

If only the doubly incontinent wankers had the self-awareness to acknowledge that whatever decidedly non-de rigueur clothing line they wear, they still smell of piss and predictably can't shave themselves properly. Waddling about in badly tailored market-stall tat doesn't make you look "street", it makes you look like you have a prolapsed uterus, you fucking stupid old arseholes. Fuck off. Vera Lynn's a cunt.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rev said:

Old cunts are oddly shaped enough without re-living their non-existent youth by sporting low-end sportswear. If I had a penny for every old fucking sad-sack I've passed wearing shite trainers, fake Adidas jogging bottoms and low budget Superdry rip-offs in the last twelve months, I'd have about £11.60.

These crumbly bastards should be wearing comfortable brown Hush Puppies, ill-fitting shirts, sensible sweaters, oversized gold-rimmed Rose West Aviator spectacles and a confection of beige outdoor wear, to match their fucking stubble-chinned wives' teeth.

If only the doubly incontinent wankers had the self-awareness to acknowledge that whatever decidedly non-de rigueur clothing line they wear, they still smell of piss and predictably can't shave themselves properly. Waddling about in badly tailored market-stall tat doesn't make you look "street", it makes you look like you have a prolapsed uterus, you fucking stupid old arseholes. Fuck off. Vera Lynn's a cunt.

You must be living on an awful area to be witnessing so much of this chavy, downmarket personal presentation.

Why don't you move to a smarter neighbourhood ?

Guest DingTheRioja

Fucking HATE Superdry, complete bollocks and expensive at that, and their shops piss me off blaring shit music out at 1 million decibels. I almost run past the one in York...

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking HATE Superdry, complete bollocks and expensive at that, and their shops piss me off blaring shit music out at 1 million decibels. I almost run past the one in York...

What's the relevance of the "I almost run past the one in York"? 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Ape said:

What's the relevance of the "I almost run past the one in York"? 

loud shit music and open doors, fucking annoying.

like you.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Perhaps they're all spackers? It'd explain a lot.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah, like Wallsend.

Don't go below 28mph...

58 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Reported for references to family.

Not really, he's saying your such a simple tosspot you haven't the wits or maturity to live on your own.  If anything he's sympathising with your mother, having to put up with you, she must be a saint.....

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Ape said:

What other places do you almost run by? Personally I like to almost run by the Aston Martin dealers in Cheltenham. 

Yes, but that restraining order prevents you from being anywhere near it.

I'm not sure I would discriminate against older people wearing trainers, the fact is that if you wear these dreadful things all day long however old you are they stink and so do your feet. I don't wear trainers, rubber and feet is not a great combination.

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not sure I would discriminate against older people wearing trainers, the fact is that if you wear these dreadful things all day long however old you are they stink and so do your feet. I don't wear trainers, rubber and feet is not a great combination.

Of course you don't Rick. No, it'll be strictly carpet slippers for you. On the odd occasion you actually leave the house, I suspect deck shoes are the order of the day.

Guest Ollyboro
10 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Are we to infer that you don't mind rubber pants, Rick?

15 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Timberland and Caterpillar boots are all I wear outdoors. Doc Martens used to be great but the quality is shite since they started making them in the Far East.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Timberland and Caterpillar boots are all I wear outdoors. Doc Martens used to be great but the quality is shite since they started making them in the Far East.

I wear leather shoes.Pumps are for PT or games.

Nobody wearing trainers is allowed into my Golf club or any cunt in trade workwear. Fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 hours ago, deebom said:

Trainers did you say?

boogers_zpsaiwkjtfh.jpg

I don't own any tracksuit bottoms or Superdry though.

This reminds me of another potential nom. Stupid cunts who keep shoe boxes.

Do you pack your TV away into the box it came in when you're not using it?

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, deebom said:

Trainers did you say?

boogers_zpsaiwkjtfh.jpg

I don't own any tracksuit bottoms or Superdry though.

So, are you a size 8 on the left foot and 9.5 on the right?

or is it the other way round?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Its both .. a most unusual case.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

I reckon that they're just left ones, just for his left foot seeing that he is a ..........shit stabber (probably)