CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid Rules for Sensible Judges

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39539930

• So, some dodgy cunt sexually abuses an underage girl...
  • The cunt gets a "community order" ....in other words, fuck all, and carries on living near her..
  • She stabs him.... good girl.. in the heart... clever girl...
  • She hands herself in saying his lack of jail is continuing her mental fuck up and thats why she did it.... fair enough, can't argue with that...
  • Judge has to sentence her because, well, she stabbed him, but gives her a supervision order and a victim surcharge... as lenient as possibe... nice Mr Judge...
  • He offers to pay to surcharge himself.... well fuck me, a human being as a judge!!
  • The judge gets a bollocking for offering to pay the measly £100(ish)..!
  • What?
  • You fucking what?

This is one of the few stories I have ever heard of judges being decent and sensible over anything, and he get a fucking bollocking for it?

Someone should have bought her a bigger fucking knife...

Zadhullah Boota... there's a fucking surprise. Those liberals are so justified in their accusations of racism against anyone who suggests men of Middle Eastern or African origin are more predisposed towards offences of a sexual nature, ask all those German rape victims. FFS. Getting back to main topic, I agree Ding, this Judge sounds like a truly decent man. Not only in his professional capacity, but as an empathetic human being in general.