CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Devil's Hour

Guest nobgobbler

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Neil said:

I knew an insomniac,dyslexic agnostic,he used to lay awake at night wondering if there really was a dog

I'm 'ere all week

I dreamt that I was awake, woke up and found myself asleep again.

I'm not here last week.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Night is the period between sunrise and sunset.

Now you've got me really confused. Are you trying to tell me you have blonde hair too.

On 4/15/2017 at 3:55 AM, nobgobbler said:

I've been waking up at the same time every night for the past year and it's doing my head in. Regardless of what time i go to bed or what time I get up, I always wake up at 3am to find myself trying to decide whether or not that shadow on the ceiling is some demon cunt after my soul coz I don't believe God, or if it's just Agent Peanut having a laugh. It's no joke, fuck off.

Circadian rhythm is disturbed ..probably by your apprehension about it. .run or cycle before bedtime and you'll be grand 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Circadian rhythm is disturbed ..probably by your apprehension about it. .run or cycle before bedtime and you'll be grand 

Panzerknacker 

Waheeeeey. The gobshite speaks shit again.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 15/04/2017 at 3:55 AM, nobgobbler said:

I've been waking up at the same time every night for the past year and it's doing my head in. Regardless of what time i go to bed or what time I get up, I always wake up at 3am to find myself trying to decide whether or not that shadow on the ceiling is some demon cunt after my soul coz I don't believe God, or if it's just Agent Peanut having a laugh. It's no joke, fuck off.

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

I'd recommend horizontal jogging.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/15/2017 at 3:14 AM, Lady Penelope said:

At the time that Mr God gave one to Mary he must have been at least 4,000 years old .. the dirty old cunt :angry:

Talk about the all time worst kiddie fiddler!!  God perfected noncing before anybody knew what noncing was!  

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Talk about the all time worst kiddie fiddler!!  God perfected noncing before anybody knew what noncing was!  

Bury him with Savile.

Guest nobgobbler
34 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'd recommend horizontal jogging.

I jog on the beach every day before breakfast, but never horizontally! Well, there was this one time . . . 

Guest DingTheRioja

D

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I jog on the beach every day before breakfast, but never horizontally! Well, there was this one time . . . 

Do tell...

Guest 'eavensabove

Cut out the middle man and take your breakfast upon the beach, whilst jogging on the pebbles.

Guest 'eavensabove

Do you ever jog on the spot?

He reckons you do.

Guest DingTheRioja
32 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Stop it, you'll go blind. You stuttering cunt.

That's not stuttering.....

24 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Ding is blind.

Love is blind, good job in some cases.......