CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tinder

Guest Terry Tibbs

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is this jib-jab that everyone goes on about, I genuinely don't have a clue what it's all about?

Poor Jazz, during his last epic meltdown put everybody into an animated jib-jab e-card.  It is the apex of cuntishness perpetrated by desperate for attention fucking window lickers.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Poor Jazz, during his last epic meltdown put everybody into an animated jib-jab e-card.  It is the apex of cuntishness perpetrated by desperate for attention fucking window lickers.  

I just googled it and I get the gist now, a bit like a digital version of those boards people stuck their heads through at the seaside to create desperately unfunny photographs to bore people with when they got home.

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just googled it and I get the gist now, a bit like a digital version of those boards people stuck their heads through at the seaside to create desperately unfunny photographs to bore people with when they got home.

Now, add a generous sprinkling of Eaven's limitless tedium and cartoon animation.  

Guest Terry Tibbs
23 hours ago, southerncunt said:

How could any reasonable woman resist such an offer Terry.

But it appears they do. Not everyone likes steak, I suppose.

What Mrs. Tibbs wants, Mrs. Tibbs gets. Just so long as what she wants are regular back handers and a thorough back scuttling every other Tuesday.

4 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

What Mrs. Tibbs wants, Mrs. Tibbs gets. Just so long as what she wants are regular back handers and a thorough back scuttling every other Tuesday.

You the man terry baby. .take no lip off these directionless narcissistic containers of whoremoans 

Panzerknacker