CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Paul skinback
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another post begun with 'wow', I bet you use 'OMG' and lots of exclamation marks on Facebook.

Nice 1 tough guy,  I would wager you have a cross of St George proudly flying above over your holiday caravan getaway, can drink 10 pints and bore everyone with stories of your fighting career. What's your Staffordshire bull terriers name?

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dogs can't look up.

Swans are the only creature allowed to eat the Queen, although they refrain from doing so because she tastes of a mixture of Benson & Hedges and gin. Or was that her mum?

36 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

Two likes from the welcoming committee, come on Ape step up, a full house of retards is only a click away.

You miserable fucking cunt. I ain't in no welcoming committee. I simply like what I like. 

49 minutes ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

So a bunch of twats got hurt clawing, clamoring and basically trampling over each other to get away from a puff of smoke and a fizzle. Fuck me pink.

Of course, they will be recounting tales of how they nearly died to any cunt who will listen for the rest of their lives. Each time they tell the story, the fireball will be bigger and the peril greater, when in fact, the fizzle didn't manage to melt the bucket it was contained in. Some kids doing 'a genie' with a box of Swan vesta would have been more dramatic. 

3 hours ago, Paul skinback said:

You are correct of course, I have a mere IQ of 79, I am not allowed to use sharp instruments or operate heavy machinery. So how fucking thick are you and Eric not to be able to win an argument with me...

You certainly fucking do.

I can't be arsed to explain...'baws might but I suspect he's busy.

Herewith, your complimentary 'Fuck Off...LOL'

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course, they will be recounting tales of how they nearly died to any cunt who will listen for the rest of their lives. Each time they tell the story, the fireball will be bigger and the peril greater, when in fact, the fizzle didn't manage to melt the bucket it was contained in. Some kids doing 'a genie' with a box of Swan vesta would have been more dramatic. 

This could be a new nom. Probably done before. Snowflake grief-stricken spastics 15 minutes claim to fame boo Hoo. Yeah, done before 

5 minutes ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

This could be a new nom. Probably done before. Snowflake grief-stricken spastics 15 minutes claim to fame boo Hoo. Yeah, done before 

Yes, there has been a nomination dedicated to these 'near miss' cunts who revel in the glory of nearly dying, having been a mere 3 miles from Kings Cross station when the fire started, and similar war stories. I think it was called: 'it could've been me'. I myself have often felt lucky to have survived the Battle of Britain, having been born 30 years after it ended. Phew! A close shave.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, there has been a nomination dedicated to these 'near miss' cunts who revel in the glory of nearly dying, having been a mere 3 miles from Kings Cross station when the fire started, and similar war stories. I think it was called: 'it could've been me'. I myself have often felt lucky to have survived the Battle of Britain, having been born 30 years after it ended. Phew! A close shave.

That's nothing I survived the battle of Hastings, being an Anglo Saxon and all that.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

It's a terrorIST attack you shit head!  

Can you repeat that without the spittle flying all over your keyboard?

Fucking hell, all the corner needs, another reactionary "sunshine" poster!

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't imagine the trauma and suffering you've endured Alf. Here if you need to talk. Hugs.

Surviving Waterloo was another close shave and don't get me started on not joining the navy and missing Trafalgar.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

It wasn't a terrorist attack. It was a failed terrorist attack. I know that isn't enough to stop Londoners giving it all that "it was nearly me, I was on the same train this time last week!" shite (are they the new scousers?) but lets not give the terrorists credit for something they didn't achieve. 

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I myself have often felt lucky to have survived the Battle of Britain, having been born 30 years after it ended. Phew! A close shave.

It's all about you isn't it. Me me me. 

I survived Hiroshima and Nagasaki,being born a mere 18 years after it happened but you never hear me going on about it. 

You kids of today etc etc.

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It's all about you isn't it. Me me me. 

I survived Hiroshima and Nagasaki,being born a mere 18 years after it happened but you never hear me going on about it. 

You kids of today etc etc.

Sorry. Didn't mean to be insensitive to the horrors you endured. I now realise that my near miss with the Luftwaffe pales into insignificance compared to the nuclear Armageddon that so nearly claimed your life. Perhaps the American government could formally apologise and offer you some compensation?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry. Didn't mean to be insensitive to the horrors you endured. I now realise that my near miss with the Luftwaffe pales into insignificance compared to the nuclear Armageddon that so nearly claimed your life. Perhaps the American government could formally apologise and offer you some compensation?

I've asked them in my best North Korean accent but alas to no avail.