CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police violence against muslims

Guest N/A

It appauls me that in this day and age the Police are allowed to get away with using extreme excessive violent force against  Muslim men.  This is the kind of institutional rascist behaviour that young black men have been experiencing whilst driving expensive sports cars around council neighbourhoods, with no visible means of income and no reason for being out on the road driving aimlessly at 4 am in the morning with three other passengers.  I was shocked and appalled to hear that the Police force had fired over 50 rounds into the three Muslim men in London last week.  No attempt was made to understand what had socially motivated them to be out at night in a pub?  Nobody had asked them what political stance they were taking in the run up to the election?  The Police even failed to ask the basic question of whether the three men were parking their van for loading and unloading purposes only....which is perfectly legal on a single yellow line.   Clearly one of the gun touting officers knew he was way out of order and his guilty thoughts made him more liberal in the situation as his semi automatic weapon has a magazine of 20 bullets and he only fired off half a clip.  The other two police officers no doubt will be bang to rights guilty when the human rights lawyers bring forward their case for an expensive lengthy public inquiry.....which is absolutely required to fill months of post event news time on the 24 hours news channels !   If it wasn't for sky news, CBS, CNN, fox, Al Jazeera, BBC, channel 4 and 5 and the in depth analysis of 60 seconds news, these guys would simply get away with it.

i think I might have been a bit sexist ....as I imply that the police officers carrying guns are male !  Of course female police officers are perfectly capable of carrying weapons.

Cooler

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

On your last point, I completely agree that women are capable of carrying weapons but rather than fire it they are more likely to engage the knife wielding assailant in a lengthy debate about the most suitable implement to slice through raw flesh, why a wedding cake knife isn't really suitable and other kitchen implement related chat.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I also just watched the CCTV of the shootings and was appalled to see one of the policeman steam in with the boot after the shadowy figure had been shot and he was lying in a bloodied mess on the pavement. The police are trying to cover it up by saying 'he tripped'. Of course he (or she) did. Tut

Guest Manky

I shit myself getting on a plane with a woman pilot until I realised that at least she wouldn't have to reverse it anywhere.

Never trusted coppers with guns. Male or female. Deep rooted forces mentality after working alongside them years ago. At least I survived.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Should have been napalm not bullets. Bullets too quick for these medieval bastards.

I'm on it Alfie, I'm working on a version of napalm that's fit for purpose. I will still be using high octane petroleum as an accelerant and instead of gelatin as a thickening agent I'm going to use pig fat. I shall call it 'Napork'.

11 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I also just watched the CCTV of the shootings and was appalled to see one of the policeman steam in with the boot after the shadowy figure had been shot and he was lying in a bloodied mess on the pavement. The police are trying to cover it up by saying 'he tripped'. Of course he (or she) did. Tut

Think it was more of a nudge with the foot to make sure he stayed slotted 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Better the police than citizenry. If all of us had guns, we truly would be Murica lite!  The cops can do it legally because dead cunts don't cry racism. 

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Better the police than citizenry. If all of us had guns, we truly would be Murica lite!  The cops can do it legally because dead cunts don't cry racism. 

The rest of their families do.

And their mates.

And neighbours.

And anyone within a 20 mile radius.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The rest of their families do.

And their mates.

And neighbours.

And anyone within a 20 mile radius.

Then it's not really brutality is it?  

I think I might be pushing my luck here. 

12 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

On your last point, I completely agree that women are capable of carrying weapons but rather than fire it they are more likely to engage the knife wielding assailant in a lengthy debate about the most suitable implement to slice through raw flesh, why a wedding cake knife isn't really suitable and other kitchen implement related chat.

"What a mess" would be high up on the female conversation , followed by "and who's going to clean this lot up"?

5 hours ago, Manky said:

I shit myself getting on a plane with a woman pilot until I realised that at least she wouldn't have to reverse it anywhere.

Never trusted coppers with guns. Male or female. Deep rooted forces mentality after working alongside them years ago. At least I survived.

Being from near Cheatham Hill....surely you carried a side arm from infant school onwards?

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Being from near Cheatham Hill....surely you carried a side arm from infant school onwards?

I went to school in a Boomer. Fuck knows how I'll get there if Jezza gets his way.

I saw 6 coppers battering an ISIS supporter. Being fair minded I rolled my sleeves up but then thought, "Fuck it, six is enough"

Guest Snatch

I did read that one of the London Bridge terrorists was wearing an Arsenal t-shirt. So a terrorist and a footballist/homosexualist dead in one go.

I should think Punkers wears a Arse-n-All t-shirt.

13 hours ago, Snatch said:

I did read that one of the London Bridge terrorists was wearing an Arsenal t-shirt. So a terrorist and a footballist/homosexualist dead in one go.

I should think Punkers wears a Arse-n-All t-shirt.

Ahh that explains it.  Arsenal footballist shirt wearing terrorist cunt 48 bullets... rags heads one each to the head.  Armed response unit came from Tottenham Court Road.    Public Inquiry solved.

that cunt in Manchester was a Utd fan...being from Libia that's obvious. No cunt actually from Manchester would wear the red scum shirt.  All red scum should follow his example....shout Alan's Snack Bar...and fucking top themselves.  Half of Scotlands sweaty jocks dead wouldn't go a miss.