CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joseph Birch

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

He has just been told to pay back £5.8million or face another seven years in prison (on top of his existing seven year sentence). I honestly think that his "victims" probably deserved what they got, he had forged documents claiming to have €10 Billion in the bank and other documents to say that he had assets of around £2Trillion. So surely unless they were greedy cunts, it should been obvious that he was a fraudster. If they do manage to get that £5.8million out of him it should simply go to the treasury as his "victims" were likely to be tax evading cunts anyway.

_98755689_74dcfd09-32e0-474c-a863-e88cf5

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-36249318

I understand your "a fool and his money" etc. But scum sucking parasite scammers like this one should have the book thrown at them. I've known vulnerable pensioners who have been victims of the "your account details and your sort code" scammers and it's not nice. I hope this piece of shit is fleeced of his money. The ugly twat. 

Guest Lady Penelope
33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I understand your "a fool and his money" etc. But scum sucking parasite scammers like this one should have the book thrown at them. I've known vulnerable pensioners who have been victims of the "your account details and your sort code" scammers and it's not nice. I hope this piece of shit is fleeced of his money. The ugly twat. 

In this case it was "Rich Americans".