CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dozy Oxford Graduate Cunt Faiz Siddiqui

and

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Oh no I just googled it for you.

Now,as I said before,don't ever bother with me again. Of all the people I've seen on here you are the most annoying,arrogant and up your own arse little fuck all nobody I've have seen.

You sad little man. Do you read this mantra out every day in front of your bathroom mirror?

I earn over $1 million a month because I do important tasks only. I don’t waste my time on the trivial. I don’t check social media. My time is too valuable for distraction. I’m working on an important mission. I get shit done. I make big moves. I’m on top of my dollars coming in and going out. I invest wisely and aggressively in my business. I take BIG risks, but wise ones. I think bigger than my competition. I help others reach their goals and then some. I’m on a mission and mediocrity in any sense has no place in my life.

http://average2alpha.com/millionaire-change-expectations/

16 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This is racist. There are over 1 billion people living in Africa. If you think you can group a bunch of people together based on the colour of their skin, and label them all hypocritical on their attitudes to slavery, that's racist. 

And before you say you didn't mean all blacks, you do specifically say blacks are ALWAYS quick to slate the white man.

This is racist. Saying people from Arab countries live in 'shitholes', despite you declaring its not, is racist.

Yes, I know Islam is not a race. But 'Muslim countries' equates to non-white countries. Plenty of people in Arabic countries have a much higher standard of living than your grotty fucking bedsit drinking cans of stella shouting at the TV about darkies.

Snatch, if you want, I could go back more than 6 hours and find more examples of racist things you've said. In fact, I reckon I could find at least one a week.

You thick as shit, racist piece of shit. Why not just admit what is obvious to everyone else - you hate all minorities that don't look like you, think like you, eat the same food as you, and talk in the same language as you.

At least you're not getting upset about it....

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You sad little man. Do you read this mantra out every day in front of your bathroom mirror?

I earn over $1 million a month because I do important tasks only. I don’t waste my time on the trivial. I don’t check social media. My time is too valuable for distraction. I’m working on an important mission. I get shit done. I make big moves. I’m on top of my dollars coming in and going out. I invest wisely and aggressively in my business. I take BIG risks, but wise ones. I think bigger than my competition. I help others reach their goals and then some. I’m on a mission and mediocrity in any sense has no place in my life.

http://average2alpha.com/millionaire-change-expectations/

I just copy and pasted the first thing that popped up on Google. It seems you are the one that has searched the site for shit like that.

And you call me sad.

Guest Bill Stickers
33 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I just copy and pasted the first thing that popped up on Google. It seems you are the one that has searched the site for shit like that.

And you call me sad.

If you want to earn $1 million a month, why in God’s great name would you spend another minute acting like someone who’s broke, or someone who’s average, or even someone who’s making $20k a month?