CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wolverhampton

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

The only good thing about Wolverhampton is its racecourse. Beyond that there is nothing positive to say about the place. It calls itself a city . Its prides itself on The Manvers Shopping Centre but even Bilston is more interesting. I once heard of a bloke called Guy Wulfrunian but even he was an arab.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Tapeta racecourse is a fucking floodlit hellhole you daft cunt. 

No it isn't you fool .. its the last bastion of civilisation before you reach Abermule.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Half a million people united by the same speech impediment.

Thankfully it is far less than half a million. By the time you reach Penkridge they are all speaking English as a first language.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I knew a christian fundamentalist lad who had a "girlfriend" from Wolverhampton. He never met her, as he had a strict mother and there was some fuckup about him ever going down to visit or her ever coming up. She was damaged goods in a big way, but I think he figured he could heal her or something. He had consistently shocking taste in women, usually springing for 'fixer uppers' that just needed a good dose of Jesus, in his opinion.