CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Asthmatic Sir Brad

Stubby Pecker

So the performance enhancing cough medicine skinny arsed cycling superhuman Sir Bradley took all those years ago has finally come back to bite him on said skinny arse. You'd have thought the boffins at Team Sky, who pride themselves on scientific know how, would have known what was in this shit and would have thought to tell someone but I guess their whiter than white cover story let them carry on cheating let every other cunt in this bent sport. Next they'll be claiming Sir Mo is on the angry pills.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Doesn't anyone else think it strange that this Cyclist advertises Skoda cars. Now that's cheating on a whole new level. It would be comparable to Sir Mo being sponsored by Ginsters, the two faced money grabbing stickman

Just watched some French cunt at the UCI state that Bradley taking anything that would improve his performance is cheating....... mhhhh steak and chips, milk, cereals?   So I guess all cyclist now have to only eat, Mc Donald’s , choloate and shit.    

Our wheels are also too round

french cunts

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Just watched some French cunt at the UCI state that Bradley taking anything that would improve his performance is cheating....... mhhhh steak and chips, milk, cereals?   So I guess all cyclist now have to only eat, Mc Donald’s , choloate and shit.    

Our wheels are also too round

french cunts

Back in the "saddle" MC? 

How was the Terrence Higgins clinic?

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So the performance enhancing cough medicine skinny arsed cycling superhuman Sir Bradley took all those years ago has finally come back to bite him on said skinny arse. You'd have thought the boffins at Team Sky, who pride themselves on scientific know how, would have known what was in this shit and would have thought to tell someone but I guess their whiter than white cover story let them carry on cheating let every other cunt in this bent sport. Next they'll be claiming Sir Mo is on the angry pills.

None of them will ever be as good as Tommy Godwin.