CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drop their box of leftover fried chicken on the ground and fuck off

camberwell gypsy

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my Ebi Nigiri and Korean bean sprouts ( I hope that meets with the approval of Poshboy Stickers........oi Kendo! ....lay off the sesame seeds please, those fuckers get stuck between my teeth! ) and I have to read this fucking pile of old shit.

Gay? Dinosaur? This from a cunt who spends every weekend dressed as Heinrich Himmler watching his worn out VHS tape of “Triumph of the Will” that he bought in some A-rab cafe down the Edgware Road twenty fucking years ago.

What happened to the BIG LETTERS Herr Oberst? Did you decide to get a pair of  NHS glasses like your chicken farmer hero? 

You are embarrassing yourself old boy. If you can’t do better than homo abuse you are truly fucked.

You’re so fucking triggered right now. Henceforth I’m calling you the Gynosaur.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my Ebi Nigiri and Korean bean sprouts ( I hope that meets with the approval of Poshboy Stickers........oi Kendo! ....lay off the sesame seeds please, those fuckers get stuck between my teeth! ) and I have to read this fucking pile of old shit.

Gay? Dinosaur? This from a cunt who spends every weekend dressed as Heinrich Himmler watching his worn out VHS tape of “Triumph of the Will” that he bought in some A-rab cafe down the Edgware Road twenty fucking years ago.

What happened to the BIG LETTERS Herr Oberst? Did you decide to get a pair of  NHS glasses like your chicken farmer hero? 

You are embarrassing yourself old boy. If you can’t do better than homo abuse you are truly fucked.

homo

On 4/14/2018 at 12:16 AM, judgetwi said:

From your private collection?

I can still see the semen stains on it you grubby little man.

It's laminated, got a wipe-clean sheen, I very rarely leave any evidence behind, apart from the ragged bits of flesh on the tree shredder blades.