CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drop their box of leftover fried chicken on the ground and fuck off

camberwell gypsy

Out with my pitbulls......sorry, spaniels Psycho and Ripper.....er sorry, Esmeralda and Ariel this arvo, when they came across a box of Morley's fried chicken that some inconsiderate piece of shit had decided to just fucking drop on the pavement. One of them stuck their snout into the box and came out with a bone. I managed to pry open the little fuckers jaw with the tyre iron I carry around (for these occasions) and managed to pull out the bone before it did any damage. What makes it more galling is that the thick cunt that dumped the remnants of their feast did it within 5 feet of a bin. I fucking despair I really do.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Out with my pitbulls......sorry, spaniels Psycho and Ripper.....er sorry, Esmeralda and Ariel this arvo, when they came across a box of Morley's fried chicken that some inconsiderate piece of shit had decided to just fucking drop on the pavement. One of them stuck their snout into the box and came out with a bone. I managed to pry open the little fuckers jaw with the tyre iron I carry around (for these occasions) and managed to pull out the bone before it did any damage. What makes it more galling is that the thick cunt that dumped the remnants of their feast did it within 5 feet of a bin. I fucking despair I really do.

I've wanted to nom general littering before (probably fucking have) and as someone who does lots of biking and running in rural backwaters, the state of the roadsides is fucking disgraceful. The main culprits seem to be MacDonalds, coca cola, red bull etc and the cunts who doing are more than likely white van driving pricks. What can be done about it? Nothing apart from better education perhaps. Littering is probably never seen by anyone as its frowned upon so the massive fines that are apparently out there, are bloody pointless.    

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've wanted to nom general littering before (probably fucking have) and as someone who does lots of biking and running in rural backwaters, the state of the roadsides is fucking disgraceful. The main culprits seem to be MacDonalds, coca cola, red bull etc and the cunts who doing are more than likely white van driving pricks. What can be done about it? Nothing apart from better education perhaps. Littering is probably never seen by anyone as its frowned upon so the massive fines that are apparently out there, are bloody pointless.    

Gangs of pensioner grannies patrolling the streets armed with pointy sticks?

Guest White van man
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I would lock the litterers in a wheely bin for 24 hours. They'd soon stop. Little cunts. 

I would also make anyone who's unemployed for over 6 months go picking litter and other community work. Anyone who can't get a job after 6 months has to be a cunt. Stop the £100s of pounds in housing benefit and dole money the lazy cunts get if they refuse.

Cunts who drop chewing gum should get a £1000 fine.

41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's no good talking to these thick pricks. They don't think their doing anything wrong. 

23 minutes ago, White van man said:

I would lock the litterers in a wheely bin for 24 hours. They'd soon stop. Little cunts. 

I would also make anyone who's unemployed for over 6 months go picking litter and other community work. Anyone who can't get a job after 6 months has to be a cunt. Stop the £100s of pounds in housing benefit and dole money the lazy cunts get if they refuse.

Fucking agreed! If able bodied unemployed types don't want a job picking up litter, making the country a better place and ultimately stopping all this plastic shit getting into the water course, sea, ecosystem and food chain, then stop their dole cash. I'd pay them extra as well and make it advantageous for future employment

Guest judgetwi

There’s no doubt that littering is a peculiarly British thing, you just don’t see it in other countries. There’s nothing more depressing than staring out the window of the Gatwick Express watching the litter build up as you get closer to London. Welcome home to the land of the shitcunt!

It seems to be most of it comes out of car windows and from fucking kids. Say anything to one of the little bastards and , at best, you get told to fuck off and, at worst, you are accused of noncery. Too many fucking cunts in this country . We need some incurable highly contagious disease that only infects the cunts. Either that or execute some of the bastards.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

There’s no doubt that littering is a peculiarly British thing, you just don’t see it in other countries. There’s nothing more depressing than staring out the window of the Gatwick Express watching the litter build up as you get closer to London. Welcome home to the land of the shitcunt!

It seems to be most of it comes out of car windows and from fucking kids. Say anything to one of the little bastards and , at best, you get told to fuck off and, at worst, you are accused of noncery. Too many fucking cunts in this country . We need some incurable highly contagious disease that only infects the cunts. Either that or execute some of the bastards.

Culling, Ebola and public flogging, it's the only answer!

I agree with the other country shit to an extent having lived in holland and Germany where you don't really see it. Parts of the 3rd world however...  

Hopefully the penny is finally dropping that we need to phase out plastics and make all packaging and consumable stuff biodegradable or perhaps don't drop it in the first place 

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Kids are most definitely allowed to do pretty much as they please nowadays, a smacked arse used to be an effective tool in instilling behavioural and moral lessons, but the little cunts now know they can have their parents arrested for it. When I turned up at home and told my dad I'd gotten the cane at school, his response was 'why, what did you do?'. A teacher so much as raises their voice these days and the parents turn up to sort them out, and as you say, accusations of paedophilia are a commonly used verbal weapon employed by these dirty fucking Jeremy Kyle applicant cunts.

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Kids are most definitely allowed to do pretty much as they please nowadays, a smacked arse used to be an effective tool in instilling behavioural and moral lessons, but the little cunts now know they can have their parents arrested for it. When I turned up at home and told my dad I'd gotten the cane at school, his response was 'why, what did you do?'. A teacher so much as raises their voice these days and the parents turn up to sort them out, and as you say, accusations of paedophilia are a commonly used verbal weapon employed by these dirty fucking Jeremy Kyle applicant cunts.

I would never have told my old man that. I would have got a slap because “ the teacher didn’t cane you for nothing did he?” and another one for being “a whining little poof.”

They should bring those days back.

1 hour ago, White van man said:

You do realise there would have to be a H.S.E. evaluation of the risks involved, plus the requisite protective clothing for participants, or else the government could be sued for any injuries or illness resulting from this compulsory community work?

I mean, supposing you were to accidently stand on one of Woofer's carelessly discarded shit-bags, and contact some horrible, canine disease, quite rightly the government would have cough-up thousands in compensation for negligence.

Would it be worth the risk?

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I would never have told my old man that. I would have got a slap because “ the teacher didn’t cane you for nothing did he?” and another one for being “a whining little poof.”

So your father had knowledge of your extracurricular activities behind the bike shed?

f512bdc3401e8b95fc419a4c788a75f9.jpg

Guest White van man
5 minutes ago, r-soles said:

You do realise there would have to be a H.S.E. evaluation of the risks involved, plus the requisite protective clothing for participants, or else the government could be sued for any injuries or illness resulting from this compulsory community work?

I mean, supposing you were to accidently stand on one of Woofer's carelessly discarded shit-bags, and contact some horrible, canine disease, quite rightly the government would have cough-up thousands in compensation for negligence.

Would it be worth the risk?

Could be organised no problem by the council or the community service. Would give them some purpose in life and something to get up for. That alone would stop them feeling like worseless scrounging cunts and save the NHS billions a year treating the cunts for depression etc. Putting something back into society instead of just taking all the time is surely a good thing. Cunts generally breed cunts. It would show their kids that they're not lazy cunts and their kids would have more respect for them. Parents should set an example and be role models, not leave it to schools and the police.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eating isn't cheating Authoritah, so I'm off to lick out The Queen. Fancy helping out with a bit of light rimming?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

you're a gay dinosaur Jewdy.

A queer paci

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you sure it wasn't you, when you were drunk, shortly before you fell unconscious in your garden?

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, r-soles said:

So your father had knowledge of your extracurricular activities behind the bike shed?

f512bdc3401e8b95fc419a4c788a75f9.jpg

From your private collection?

I can still see the semen stains on it you grubby little man.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, ratcum said:

you're a gay dinosaur Jewdy.

A queer paci

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my Ebi Nigiri and Korean bean sprouts ( I hope that meets with the approval of Poshboy Stickers........oi Kendo! ....lay off the sesame seeds please, those fuckers get stuck between my teeth! ) and I have to read this fucking pile of old shit.

Gay? Dinosaur? This from a cunt who spends every weekend dressed as Heinrich Himmler watching his worn out VHS tape of “Triumph of the Will” that he bought in some A-rab cafe down the Edgware Road twenty fucking years ago.

What happened to the BIG LETTERS Herr Oberst? Did you decide to get a pair of  NHS glasses like your chicken farmer hero? 

You are embarrassing yourself old boy. If you can’t do better than homo abuse you are truly fucked.

Guest Lord McCunty
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Aye.  In my day your wer caned for coming in on time!

Guest Lord McCunty
8 hours ago, White van man said:

Could be organised no problem by the council or the community service. Would give them some purpose in life and something to get up for. That alone would stop them feeling like worseless scrounging cunts and save the NHS billions a year treating the cunts for depression etc. Putting something back into society instead of just taking all the time is surely a good thing. Cunts generally breed cunts. It would show their kids that they're not lazy cunts and their kids would have more respect for them. Parents should set an example and be role models, not leave it to schools and the police.

Such a scheme would provide you some work when you are eventually banned from driving.   Tailgating fucking cunt.

Guest White van man
8 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Such a scheme would provide you some work when you are eventually banned from driving.   Tailgating fucking cunt.

Totally agree. I wouldn't get someone to do something that i wouldn't be prepared to do myself, except if i could get you to kill yourself.