CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rioting Scousers at Alder Hey

Guest Couldn't give a shit

14 hours ago, Punkape said:

They’re off to Kiev next....

Kiev, a place where the Russia secret service carries out political assinations on a monthly basis in order to destabilise the country. It'll be Poland and the Baltic States next.

I'm sure the organised gangs of Russian, neo nazi football thugs have already booked their train tickets to join in the fun for the big match as a warm up for the World Cup. The Ukrainian versions are just as fucking nasty. Good luck scouse cunts.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Kiev, a place where the Russia secret service carries out political assinations on a monthly basis in order to destabilise the country. It'll be Poland and the Baltic States next.

I'm sure the organised gangs of Russian, neo nazi football thugs have already booked their train tickets to join in the fun for the big match as a warm up for the World Cup. The Ukrainian versions are just as fucking nasty. Good luck scouse cunts.

Russia is governed by dictatorship, and their citizens are fucked off with it.  Much the same as the Ugandian dictator Idi Admin.  

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Russia is governed by dictatorship, and their citizens are fucked off with it.  Much the same as the Ugandian dictator Idi Admin.  

Some are, most are so fucking thick they believe the bullshit on the Putin controlled media that Russia is the greatest and all other countries are weak and run by crooked bastards. 

Russians: a bigger bunch of arrogant fucking wankers you will not encounter

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Some are, most are so fucking thick they believe the bullshit on the Putin controlled media that Russia is the greatest and all other countries are weak and run by crooked bastards. 

Russians: a bigger bunch of arrogant fucking wankers you will not encounter

Putin, is also one of the richest men in the world and he uses his money to keep himself in power. Nobody else gets a chance. I was once stuck in Moscow for a week and not allowed to leave, during which time it cost me £9 for just a coffee and the same again for a cold croissant. It was the biggest scam going, with loads of people being held against their will until you were allowed to leave when they said so. The Ruskies, needed $ & £ and by deliberately allowing folks to miss their flights out, hundreds of people had no option but to spend spend spend on pitiful food & drink inside the airport... Mind you, I had some of the best pints of Guinness there ever. Fucking handsome it was at £12 a pint.