CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rioting Scousers at Alder Hey

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The filthy vermin are at it yet again. This time they took the day off from grieving for chicken carcasses in order to make everyone else's life a misery at Alder Hey hospital. Not only did they block roads into the hospital but tried to storm the place but were held back by police. This was supposed to be a protest against the termination of life support for 2 year old Alfie Evans who has an untreatable neurological illness. Even the European court has refused to intervene as it agrees with his doctor's prognosis. 

The child's father looks like a smack head and the mother reminds me of the thieving bitch who used to rent a house from my Grandad and had to be evicted because the local plod were raiding it every other week. When will these fucking simpletons learn that doctors do not allow children to die unless every form of treatment has been explored?

The police should have baton charged the fuckers and trampled them with horses before giving them a further hiding at the local nick. I hope they all get charged with violent disorder and given harsh sentences. 

Dirty fucking bin dipping scum.

3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The filthy vermin are at it yet again. This time they took the day off from grieving for chicken carcasses in order to make everyone else's life a misery at Alder Hey hospital. Not only did they block roads into the hospital but tried to storm the place but were held back by police. This was supposed to be a protest against the termination of life support for 2 year old Alfie Evans who has an untreatable neurological illness. Even the European court has refused to intervene as it agrees with his doctor's prognosis. 

The child's father looks like a smack head and the mother reminds me of the thieving bitch who used to rent a house from my Grandad and had to be evicted because the local plod were raiding it every other week. When will these fucking simpletons learn that doctors do not allow children to die unless every form of treatment has been explored?

The police should have baton charged the fuckers and trampled them with horses before giving them a further hiding at the local nick. I hope they all get charged with violent disorder and given harsh sentences. 

I read about this earlier. A woman whose child is being treated there said that she was verbally abused by the mob as she arrived to visit her kid, they have also been chanting "burn it down". Another case of scouse fake indignance and an excuse for them to act like fucking cunts in public. The entire city should be ethnically cleansed.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I read about this earlier. A woman whose child is being treated there said that she was verbally abused by the mob as she arrived to visit her kid, they have also been chanting "burn it down". Another case of scouse fake indignance and an excuse for them to act like fucking cunts in public. The entire city should be ethnically cleansed.

Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure

• Like 1

Guest White van man

It's always the scousers every time. Police have issued a statement to Liverpool football club after the city bus attack that no flares are to be taken into the ground for tomorrows Roma match. Apparently, thats what their fans wore last time they won the league.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you meant to say, indulgence. 

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Alf may well have an untreatable illness, but I don't. 

12 minutes ago, White van man said:

It's always the scousers every time. Police have issued a statement to Liverpool football club after the city bus attack that no flares are to be taken into the ground for tomorrows Roma match. Apparently, thats what their fans wore last time they won the league.

"Eeeeer, dey do do that though don't dey, eeeer". 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Eeeeer, dey do do that though don't dey, eeeer". 

I'm giving up fizzy drinks too. They're soda pressing.

Edited by 'eavensabove
adjustments

The fucking scouse monkeys need water cannoning good till their shellsuits disintegrate for harassing staff and patients going in and out of a Children’s hospital. And what’s this shit about Italian citizenship? Presumably a ruse to sneak the cabbaged infant out in the hand luggage of a Roma fan tomorrow night so he can get dunked in the font at St Peters before the inevitable happens.

That an uneducated Scouse chav is inciting riot against one of the most prestigious paediatric hospitals in Europe gets my piss boiling. A night in the cells is overdue.

29 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The fucking scouse monkeys need water cannoning good till their shellsuits disintegrate for harassing staff and patients going in and out of a Children’s hospital. And what’s this shit about Italian citizenship? Presumably a ruse to sneak the cabbaged infant out in the hand luggage of a Roma fan tomorrow night so he can get dunked in the font at St Peters before the inevitable happens.

That an uneducated Scouse chav is inciting riot against one of the most prestigious paediatric hospitals in Europe gets my piss boiling. A night in the cells is overdue.

I assume that a paediatric hospital of that calibre is located where it is, due to the higher than average number of children that have been physically abused, poorly nourished or born addicted to crack and heroin?

Someone please name one scouser that has ever amounted to anything.Its just one giant pikey site rammed full of feckless fucking wankers.Why don't ISIS do the world a favour and bomb the fucking shithole

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Neil said:

Someone please name one scouser that has ever amounted to anything.Its just one giant pikey site rammed full of feckless fucking wanker.Why don't ISIS do the world a favour and bomb the fucking shithole

crickets chirping....

8 hours ago, Neil said:

Someone please name one scouser that has ever amounted to anything.Its just one giant pikey site rammed full of feckless fucking wankers.Why don't ISIS do the world a favour and bomb the fucking shithole

Erm......That Craig chap won Big Brother some years ago and apparently he is a whizz with a Black and Decker. Let him have a go on young Alfie’s Dad, I say. Probably make a good umbrella stand. 

Guest DrCunt

So the attention seeking cunts want to take their child to a hospital in Rome that "has links to the Vatican". They must really hate this child. Not only do they want to prolong its suffering, they also want to gift wrap it for the child friendly preists of the Catholic church. Astonishing. 

4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Fucking perm haired, moustachioed bastards. And the blokes as well. 

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Neil said:

The McCanns. They’ve amounted a big pile of cash.

Guest Lady Penelope

Why pick on scousers? .. I seem to remember rather nasty scenes outside Great Ormond Street Hospital during the Charlie Gard case. The cunt in this case once again is the press and social media stirring things up.