CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The late Mrs. Evans.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're a non entity.  You put yourself in the category of dullard extraordinaire when you gobbed off your real location and business details, then tried to blame Admin for it.  You're a tedious fucking bore, a born follower.  When you do (and inevitably will) fuck off, the corner is better for it.  Next time you're near the hangers in the closet, don't fear them for what your mum tried to do, just embrace one, wrap it around your scrawny fucking neck and strangle yourself to death.  

Hey, Wu$$y. Do yourself a big favour and stop clenching your fists, banging on the table in front of you, and trying your utmost to string a few words together with the aim to impress. You cannot do it, and so stop trying, you soppy faced little girl. Everybody here knows your 'yesterdays news' and I for one (as opposed to yourself) couldn't give a fuck about it, or you, one single iota. As for the remainder of your gobbledegook, shove it up your front-cunt box, you weedling.  

Guest 'eavensabove
21 hours ago, luke swarm said:

again I am forced to interject, Fisting Butter cannot be ignited by a naked flame, it has a high flashpoint but will diesel readily and this has led to a number of fatalities in the gay communities.

I have a detailed knowledge of it as I secured some from Amsterdam and forwarded to Pinkape in the hope that he would present it to his "friend" Leroy one night . This was an altruistic act on my part for the good of the corner, sadly the plot failed as Leroy apparently likes his meat raw. 

Pardon my intrusion I beseech you, however you could have been misinformed or have overlooked a critical error in your summing-up. Punkers so-called friend is rumoured to only using Hamster Jam as a lubricant for his rectum, and anything from  Amsterdam doesn't enter it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I hope they stuff the ginger twat back up her cunt before they bury her.

He's a cunt for ever popping out. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/3/2018 at 4:13 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

I remember in his time at radio one he was no stranger to a day off with a hangover.

still, fair enough if your mums dead. 

I don’t care for his show though. A bit too loud and zany for me at that time of day. I have my own gentler playlist. 

A missing apostrophe?