CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The late Mrs. Evans.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

And so, the woman that bore the ginger-freak Chris has pegged it 'just before he went on air.'  Son Chris (no relation) has spent his time celebrating her life, without a mention of her taking it due to Him being a total cunt.

Chris Evans with his mother in 2000
Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Shame about his mum. However, can't stand the fucker. 

Too right. It always makes me laugh whenever some so-called celebrity's parents/kids/wife dies, in terms of how everybody goes AWOL as if they are the only cunts who've ever lost one their loved-ones. The same hoo-har was when prized cunt Rio Ferdinand made a t.v. special all about his own loss and how we should all care about him just coz he was a cunt of a footballer.  

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If only it had been "The Late Eavens...."  

But it hasn't been. Get used to it or fuck off. 

Guest luke swarm

I remember the late Spike Milligan's appraisal of this ginger mega turd when he was on room 101. Spike called him an utterly talentless twat and that the best that he could wish him was an early death.

at least she expired before his show began, saved her any extra pain. 

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If only it had been "The Late Eavens...."  

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

But it hasn't been. Get used to it or fuck off. 

Alright lads?

This feud thing between you benders is as limp wristed as Norton and Carr sharing a tent with a pound of fisting butter with punkape filming it for posterity 

Get nasty, with cooler time a definite possibility, and start acting like proper cunts.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Alright lads?

This feud thing between you benders is as limp wristed as Norton and Carr sharing a tent with a pound of fisting butter with punkape filming it for posterity 

Get nasty, with cooler time a definite possibility, and start acting like proper cunts.

Listen up you Northern Non.. (oops, very nearly) It can be said that Wu$$y the Wizard is used to being booted under the stairs for the day with just a sorcerer of milk and his wand to play with... His only ghoulfriends have either been wailing & creased-faced Druids, or the morbidly obese. Also, what with him being a 'Son of the Silent Age' he's not once 'worn the trousers' and is noticibly brain dead. As for me, I'm just a cunt no larger than yourself.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Alright lads?

Fisting Butter just in case you didn't know, like normal butter but with a higher flashpoint.   

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I remember the late Spike Milligan's appraisal of this ginger mega turd when he was on room 101. Spike called him an utterly talentless twat and that the best that he could wish him was an early death.

at least she expired before his show began, saved her any extra pain. 

I have avoided the cunt ever since I was forced to listen to his virgin radio breakfast show, which was the choice of some work colleagues. The premise of the show was him, talking bollocks and surrounded by paid sycophantic toadying worms, who hit the floor in hysterics every time he spoke. Out of curiosity, I watched one episode of his Top Gear fiasco, which confirmed beyond doubt that he truly is one of the planet's most wretched odious fucking cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Fisting Butter just in case you didn't know, like normal butter but with a higher flashpoint.   

I can't believe it's not butter... Who told you this? Marge?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have avoided the cunt ever since I was forced to listen to his virgin radio breakfast show, which was the choice of some work colleagues. The premise of the show was him, talking bollocks and surrounded by paid sycophantic toadying worms, who hit the floor in hysterics every time he spoke. Out of curiosity, I watched one episode of his Top Gear fiasco, which confirmed beyond doubt that he truly is one of the planet's most wretched odious fucking cunts.

And what he did to Billy Piper is unforgiveable.

matt-smith-funny-derp.png

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think every man jack of us will wholeheartedly agree with the above statement and if I'm not mistaken this cunt was number one on my woodchipper wish list.

Radio 2 is unlistenable shite at the best of times and I've upset mrs pecker on several occasions by voicing my opinion on this jabbering fucking cunt- I simply can't stand to listen to his sycophantic bullshit and can't believe anyone could actually give a flying fuck regarding the putrid diatribe that spews out of his cock battered and bruised mouth.

A life long of agonising torture would be too good for this arsehole. 

16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I bow to your obvious knowledge on the lube of choice for the discerning bummer. Did Quincy demand you stubbed out your woodbine within 100 yards of his shed?  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I bow to your obvious knowledge on the lube of choice for the discerning bummer. Did Quincy demand you stubbed out your woodbine within 100 yards of his shed?  

Horses for Courses Stubbs:  Now now, you two.

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Horses for Courses Stubbs:  Now now, you two.

Am I the only one who knows that @Quincy Cockfingers is the main importer and distributor (and user, the dirty cunt) of fisting butter in the UK? At a barbecue last summer at chez quince, I noticed the asbestos cladding and no smoking signs around his supposed man cave and his pained look when I flicked my reefer butt in its direction. Obvious conclusion to draw.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Am I the only one who knows that @Quincy Cockfingers is the main importer and distributor (and user, the dirty cunt) of fisting butter in the UK? At a barbecue last summer at chez quince, I noticed the asbestos cladding and no smoking signs around his supposed man cave and his pained look when I flicked my reefer butt in its direction. Obvious conclusion to draw.

again I am forced to interject, Fisting Butter cannot be ignited by a naked flame, it has a high flashpoint but will diesel readily and this has led to a number of fatalities in the gay communities.

I have a detailed knowledge of it as I secured some from Amsterdam and forwarded to Pinkape in the hope that he would present it to his "friend" Leroy one night . This was an altruistic act on my part for the good of the corner, sadly the plot failed as Leroy apparently likes his meat raw. 

13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

again I am forced to interject, Fisting Butter cannot be ignited by a naked flame, it has a high flashpoint but will diesel readily and this has led to a number of fatalities in the gay communities.

I have a detailed knowledge of it as I secured some from Amsterdam and forwarded to Pinkape in the hope that he would present it to his "friend" Leroy one night . This was an altruistic act on my part for the good of the corner, sadly the plot failed as Leroy apparently likes his meat raw. 

Fuck!

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I've never pondered this question. However, I find your concise explanation both eloquent and highly amusing.

Pleasant evening.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Listen up you Northern Non.. (oops, very nearly) It can be said that Wu$$y the Wizard is used to being booted under the stairs for the day with just a sorcerer of milk and his wand to play with... His only ghoulfriends have either been wailing & creased-faced Druids, or the morbidly obese. Also, what with him being a 'Son of the Silent Age' he's not once 'worn the trousers' and is noticibly brain dead. As for me, I'm just a cunt no larger than yourself.

You're a non entity.  You put yourself in the category of dullard extraordinaire when you gobbed off your real location and business details, then tried to blame Admin for it.  You're a tedious fucking bore, a born follower.  When you do (and inevitably will) fuck off, the corner is better for it.  Next time you're near the hangers in the closet, don't fear them for what your mum tried to do, just embrace one, wrap it around your scrawny fucking neck and strangle yourself to death.  

Guest judgetwi
20 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Too right. It always makes me laugh whenever some so-called celebrity's parents/kids/wife dies, in terms of how everybody goes AWOL as if they are the only cunts who've ever lost one their loved-ones. The same hoo-har was when prized cunt Rio Ferdinand made a t.v. special all about his own loss and how we should all care about him just coz he was a cunt of a footballer.  

Ah yes, caring, sharing Rio crying his crocodile tears all over the telly for his late, lamented wife.

He didn’t seem so concerned about her when he was fucking half the slags in Manchester. A pity he didn’t get his boxing licence, I would have loved to see some old bruiser punch his ugly face in.

Top class fucking cunt.