CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whiney Brexiteer Cunts

Guest Lady Penelope

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya could ring up tessy with yer amazing solution to her woes. .you'd have thought a smart woman like her would have floated that notion before now ...yer the rain man of cunts corner 

Panzerknacker 

Ah! An entente cordiale (as your French masters would say) has been reached. My 'Rrain Man' to your 'Ena Sharples'

As for May, the woman id clearly some special kind of fuckwit. May and her minions have disappeared up their own arses trying to define what exactly constitutes this ‘hard border’ and anguishing about whether cameras count.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

That pretty much sums it up pen baby 

Panzerknacker 

What's wrong with walking around with a bag over your head with slits for the eyes, nose and mouth .. its always worked for me.

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Ah! An entente cordiale (as your French masters would say) has been reached. My 'Rrain Man' to your 'Ena Sharples'

As for May, the woman id clearly some special kind of fuckwit. May and her minions have disappeared up their own arses trying to define what exactly constitutes this ‘hard border’ and anguishing about whether cameras count.

Ideally it should be in the sea but yer second in command. .the lovely arleen won't tolerate it so yer back to square one..seeing as yer willing to put ideology before prudence I feel ya should crash out and keep whatever bit of dignity ya have left..Brexit means Brexit. .lol..fukwits

Panzerknacker 

15 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ideally it should be in the sea but yer second in command. .the lovely arleen won't tolerate it so yer back to square one..seeing as yer willing to put ideology before prudence I feel ya should crash out and keep whatever bit of dignity ya have left..Brexit means Brexit. .lol..fukwits

Panzerknacker 

Lecture on national dignity from the Republic of Ireland!

That's a bit like Anders Breivik criticizing John Terry for his treatment of racial minorities

Keep twitching those net curtains!

33 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Lecture on national dignity from the Republic of Ireland!

That's a bit like Anders Breivik criticizing John Terry for his treatment of racial minorities

Keep twitching those net curtains!

We've had to endure moronic elected representatives for years ...it's good to see yours are no better 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Isn't that top of the job description for a wannabe politician?

'Self-serving, venal moron'

Thats why I like being in europe. .they keep our elected gobshites in line ..stop em doin silly things..make them do their homework. ..you must have great faith in yer mob to let them at the controls unsupervised 

Panzerknacker 

14 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Thats why I like being in europe. .they keep our elected gobshites in line ..stop em doin silly things..make them do their homework. ..you must have great faith in yer mob to let them at the controls unsupervised 

Panzerknacker 

Genuinely?

I prefer local democracy - the more local the better.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/25/2018 at 9:06 AM, Panzerknacker said:

None of that in Europe alright. ..dunno why we have it. ..they must have forgotten to take it off us 

Panzerknacker 

I am a devout brexiteer Panzer, but the reality is becoming inconvenient where can I shift the blame to?

2 minutes ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

I am a devout brexiteer Panzer, but the reality is becoming inconvenient where can I shift the blame to?

Mm...I'd say start shoveling it on jiggers n jewdy baby they seem the most in favour of it without sounding like they are taking the piss.... WVM  sounds too stupid to be real 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm...I'd say start shoveling it on jiggers n jewdy baby they seem the most in favour of it without sounding like they are taking the piss.... WVM  sounds too stupid to be real 

Panzerknacker 

I have long held a suspicion that Judgie Poos is really a Yorkie and lives in Batley or Mirfield.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

I am drifting the the view that we should have never joined in the first place but that it is now too fucking late to do anything anyway .. the only hope is to turn the calender back to 1908 and for Herbert Austin to start making horseless carriages.

800px-Thinktank_Birmingham_-_Austin_H(1)

7 minutes ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

I am drifting the the view that we should have never joined in the first place but that it is now too fucking late to do anything anyway .. the only hope is to turn the calender back to 1908 and for Herbert Austin to start making horseless carriages.

800px-Thinktank_Birmingham_-_Austin_H(1)

It'll be all over soon pen baby. .sure ya may end up driving one of those again. .who knows 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

It'll be all over soon pen baby. .sure ya may end up driving one of those again. .who knows 

Panzerknacker 

I hope that there will be a white van option too.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

These days many export deals are won by having the manufacturing of the product located in the customer's country. Airbus now have final assembly plants in the USA and China and are looking to open another facility in India.

Post Brexit Scania are apparently looking into opening a factory in the UK. Stadler are currently building a train factory near Newport and Siemens are looking at building a similar factory near Hull.

4 minutes ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

Post Brexit Scania are apparently looking into opening a factory in the UK. Statler are currently building a train factory near Newport and Siemens are looking at building a similar factory near Hull.

Spose it all depends on what kinda brexit ya get served..a hard boiled or one with a gooey middle. .lookin costs nothing 

Panzerknacker 

25 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Spose it all depends on what kinda brexit ya get served..a hard boiled or one with a gooey middle. .lookin costs nothing 

Panzerknacker 

For someone without a dog in the fight you seem really vexed by our democratic decision to leave the EU.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

9 ships made in Oz using Oz labour. ..dunno..

Panzerknacker 

Are they to send all the australians currently here back to OZ in shackles? lolol

Edited by Erroreptile404
Just like the good Ol' days