CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whiney Brexiteer Cunts

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

They should stick their French loaves up their rear passages then climb into their German or French made cars and drive off Beachy Head.

Guest Gareth Hunt

I fit the bill for this nom, but I eat Warburton's, not French shit bread. I think I will have difficulty shoving the loaf of Warbo's Toastie up my backside. Maybe a shoe horn would help.

In a similar vein, I don't drive a crappy Frog or Kraut motor; the Allegro is the girl for me. Off the road at the moment, though. Hydro-spastic suspension playing up and the contact breakers need a good grind. Can you give me a lift to Beachy Head?

Gareth.

Oh fuck off you willing slave!

Fuck yourself, whoring yourself to a status quo we've drifted into over 40 years because we can't believe in anything else except this cloying, bureaucratic, dead-hand.

Fuck yourself with your pissant little questions, knowing full well we are in a unique situation, an economy, nation and sheer fucking international force the size of Britain never having left (and double fuck the notion this is a 'divorce' necessitating any kind of payment, Panzernacker take note) what was just an trade zone NOT a political union.

Fuck yourself with the minutiae of it all, having lost the big argument so arrogantly and spectacularly in 2016. Fisk yourself and your rewriting of history!

Fuck your whiny little memes about how many people didn't vote and your scapegoating of those who did who were too thick / Northern / white / waycist / 'well just not quite US, dahling' and how you and only you know what's best.

Fuck your ability to precisely predict the future - a post-apocalyptic wasteland if we Leave / the last Rolo and Chocolate Chip Cookies if we stay.

Fuck your INABILITY to come up with a coherent picture of social cohesion and democracy if 17.4 million people - who knew precisely what they were voting for you patronising cunt - are told they don't matter.

Fuck you, fuck your fellow travellers Blair, Alistair Campbell (war criminals). Beardie (Hippie capitalist), that one-trick, ghetto-area cunt on LBC radio, Gina Miller and all those unelected cunts in the house of Lords, sucking on the teats of Brussells, scared of losing their EEC subsidies on their fucking acreages.

Fuck your lack of belief in Britain, you fucking fuck!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fuck yourself, whoring yourself to a status quo we've drifted into over 40 years because we can't believe in anything else except this cloying, bureaucratic, dead-hand.

Fuck yourself with your pissant little questions, knowing full well we are in a unique situation, an economy, nation and sheer fucking international force the size of Britain never having left (and double fuck the notion this is a 'divorce' necessitating any kind of payment, Panzernacker take note) what was just an trade zone NOT a political union.

Fuck yourself with the minutiae of it all, having lost the big argument so arrogantly and spectacularly in 2016. Fisk yourself and your rewriting of history!

Fuck your whiny little memes about how many people didn't vote and your scapegoating of those who did who were too thick / Northern / white / waycist / 'well just not quite US, dahling' and how you and only you know what's best.

Fuck your ability to precisely predict the future - a post-apocalyptic wasteland if we Leave / the last Rolo and Chocolate Chip Cookies if we stay.

Fuck your INABILITY to come up with a coherent picture of social cohesion and democracy if 17.4 million people - who knew precisely what they were voting for you patronising cunt - are told they don't matter.

Fuck you, fuck your fellow travellers Blair, Alistair Campbell (war criminals). Beardie (Hippie capitalist), that one-trick, ghetto-area cunt on LBC radio, Gina Miller and all those unelected cunts in the house of Lords, sucking on the teats of Brussells, scared of losing their EEC subsidies on their fucking acreages.

That's the spirit jiggers old bean ..tell those eurotrash cunts where to get off ..pat not a penny ..hoist sail n weigh anchor I say. .give em a broad side of heavy metal as ya leave ..Brexit means Brexit and all 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

But you don't do irony do you? I am talking about the cunts who have moaned about the EEC and EU for the last 40 years but who who fucked up Britain by eulogising on their German and French made cars and other essentials and doing far more to destroy British industry than being "in Europe" ever did.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

That's the spirit jiggers old bean ..tell those eurotrash cunts where to get off ..pat not a penny ..hoist sail n weigh anchor I say. .give em a broad side of heavy metal as ya leave ..Brexit means Brexit and all 

Panzerknacker 

I voted LEAVE Panzer babes. I knew what I was doing and why and I have no regrets but a lot of dopey cunts need to put away their rose coloured spectacles and start buying more things that were at least assembled in the UK.

2 minutes ago, Penelope said:

I voted LEAVE Panzer babes. I knew what I was doing and why and I have no regrets but a lot of dopey cunts need to put away their rose coloured spectacles and start buying more things that were at least assembled in the UK.

Like Nissan cars?

Panzerknacker 

Guest Piston
55 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fucking fucktastic!

Have a fucking like!

We shall fuck them on the beaches...

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Although word on the street is that Jacob has moved a lot of his money house thing over to Dublin .....

Panzerknacker 

Man alive spudknackers! @Jiggerycock is coming off the long run with this one. I read the first paragraph then gave up.

Where did we go wrong in our euro adventure? Like I said before, I'm coming to live over the water when UK PLC becomes an international pariah and an uninhabitable wasteland. Question is, will they have me (happy to leave mrs pecker and the stubblets in the shire if it helps), will I need to learn Urdu or Arabic and will it help if I black up before stowing on the Fishguard ferry? 

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I have to agree with Jiggly on this; unemployed women should indeed have to walk around town entirely naked. Not only would it serve to identify them to potential employers, but also show potential for photocopy room shenanigans and Ugandan discussions. At a stroke (see what I did there?), an economic underclass would be freed from its shekels.

Guest Lady Penelope

There is an odd perception that the young all voted remain .. actually I suspect that the hard core remoaners are between the ages of 30 and 55. All the 20 to 30 years old that I know (18 to 28 at the time of the vote) say that they voted LEAVE and have given their reasons why. Reasons are very little reason to do with racism and down to simple practicalities that they face that are largely because of our membership of the EU.

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

I have to agree with Jiggly on this; unemployed women should indeed have to walk around town entirely naked.

Would that also apply in Crewe?

Guest White van man
4 hours ago, Penelope said:

They should stick their French loaves up their rear passages then climb into their German or French made cars and drive off Beachy Head.

In 4 years time we could have £600 a week to the NHS, all the homeless housed, all the kiddie rapists sent back to Pakistan and a point in the eurovision song contest, and the remoaning cunts would still say we were wrong to leave if Owen Jones got a slightly curved banana stuck up his arse.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Man alive spudknackers! @Jiggerycock is coming off the long run with this one. I read the first paragraph then gave up.

Where did we go wrong in our euro adventure? Like I said before, I'm coming to live over the water when UK PLC becomes an international pariah and an uninhabitable wasteland. Question is, will they have me (happy to leave mrs pecker and the stubblets in the shire if it helps), will I need to learn Urdu or Arabic and will it help if I black up before stowing on the Fishguard ferry? 

No..all ya have to do is learn the lyrics of our national anthem Amharán Na Bhian. .coz no fucker in Ireland knows it. .actually second thoughts. .you'd be instantly recognised as a blow in..just mime it and sing the last bit like everyone else it sounds like ..pushin shawnie around the green 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

No..all ya have to do is learn the lyrics of our national anthem Amharán Na Bhian. .coz no fucker in Ireland knows it. .actually second thoughts. .you'd be instantly recognised as a blow in..just mime it and sing the last bit like everyone else it sounds like ..pushin shawnie around the green 

Panzerknacker 

Cymru am bith? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

What are you trying to say, Jiggers?  Easy on lad, have a like!  I was going to give you one of Mrs Roops' confused emojii's, just for the sake of all this leaderboard rubbish, but it seems to have disappeared.  Britain is in the unique position of blazing it's own path here.  Not having terms dictated to us by a bunch of corrupt fucking flids (though we all know that will happen anyway), but we will forge a new economic model, and by fuck we'll make it or go down trying.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Well said wizzy baby now would yiz ever fuck off into yer gleaning future that Jacob n Boris said is out there. .yer a global laughing stock at this stage 

Panzerknacker 

What are you on about, Scwanzensnacker?  It would be nice if you would refrain from ingesting the opioids before posting.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Brexit means Brexit. .lol...fuck off 

Panzerknacker 

If I place more mindnumbing capsules in your grubby little hands, will you promise to swallow them all at once?  FFS, Panser...sort yourself out.