CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whiney Brexiteer Cunts

Guest Lady Penelope

9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Depends on how hard she twists tessys nipples 

Panzerknacker 

What a vile thought panz, but you're a self confessed older ladies man, so whatever does it for you. I'm sure you'd smash the backdoors off both of 'em given the chance and that rug munching scotch Tory one

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer a done deal..it's all over bar the shouting an that's only goin on in Whitehall. .y'all were sold a pup by rich men who have now gone to ground ..this is gripping stuff I tellz ya 

Panzerknacker 

You forget something Panzer. The Brexit vote wiped David Cameron from the the nation's memory. He fucked up in a unforgettable way but ended up being forgotten anyway.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What a vile thought panz, but you're a self confessed older ladies man, so whatever does it for you. I'm sure you'd smash the backdoors off both of 'em given the chance and that rug munching scotch Tory one

No doubt about it ..it'd be like putting a tiger in a butcher shop..

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 7/3/2018 at 12:20 AM, The Beast said:

If one looks at some of the utter sacks of shit this cunt represented when he worked as a solicitor, it is disturbing that he holds one of the most powerful political positions in this country.

Just heard that the next Crossrail project (HS3 actually) will be a direct rail link between Euston and اسلام آباد ریلوے اسٹیشن‬‎