CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who use k instead of ok on social media

Guest Lady Penelope

15 minutes ago, r-soles said:

FFS, what sort of desperate cunt uses 'social media'?

the sort of desperate cunts who whore themselves for a 'like' on here Souls. That Eric and his scabrous acolytes for instance. I'm having a brazillian tomorrow btw. Makes it easier to access public transport when I'm erect.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

the sort of desperate cunts who whore themselves for a 'like' on here Souls. That Eric and his scabrous acolytes for instance. I'm having a brazillian tomorrow btw. Makes it easier to access public transport when I'm erect.

Like me Johnny. Me so horny, me love you long time.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

Do you slip in and out? 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You are MC’s fictional wife and I claim my £5

I really don't know why you doubt MCs claim that he is hitched to an oriental lady Billy, I went on holiday to Thailand 5 years ago and whilst in a restaurant in Hua Hin we witnessed one of these introductions between a western guy and a prospective Thai bride.

The chaps was dressed in jeans and a tank top that had not seen the inside of a washing machine for several days and he spoke with a Glaswegian accent, about 55 to 60 years of age and a really reasty oderous horrible specimen of humanity. It was obvious that any woman over here would be either disgusted at the sight of him or driven into a fit of laughter. The Thai lady was no looker to be honest but never the less she did belong to the human race when compared to the foul thing trying to entice her into matrimony.

I wonder now years later if this wasn't MC before he made it big and sold his company to settle down in the rolling Cotswold hills.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

If you were any other cunt here, with the obvious notable exceptions, I'd throw you a like.  Since you are so tight fisted with them, this is all you get.  "Scabrous acolyte..."  you've always been one of the best on here Ratters.  

On 6/24/2018 at 11:49 AM, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

Idle cunts all you need to do is tap you finger one more time to say ok. 

What about using kk.

or alternatively. Fuck off