CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The greatest scandal of all

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Decimus said:

Is this an excerpt from Stubby's papers, or a joint press release from Phileas Fender and his Canadian boyfriend?

The latter.

On 7/1/2018 at 10:21 AM, Tanusha said:

The British are mass murderers and Australia does not exist .. needs explanation by the corner's own scientists.

http://deadstate.org/flat-earthers-australia-is-a-fake-country-and-its-citizens-are-actors-paid-by-nasa/

large.australia.jpg.5f25067e4ff34bfbf404

Intersting theory.  I had not heard about this conspiracy before as it’s obviously fucking utter wank and not even a good theory.   It’s nothing like the reality that Wales is a fake country and all its citizens are fucking self absorbed inbred morons who have a language of a three year old dyslexic who has eaten all the vowels in there alpha Betty spaghetti.   Nobody has challenged this theory as it is soo close to the truth.   However, Australia obviously exists otherwise where would all the fucking annoying oz cunts come from?

Guest Wizardsleeve

Pile of shit.

The greatest scandal of all are Pen's thoughtless noms and rambling posts.  The senile old bat has past her shelf life. I want him dead.  

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pile of shit.

The greatest scandal of all are Pen's thoughtless noms and rambling posts.  The senile old bat has past her shelf life. I want him dead.  

Without me you are nothing.