CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Litter Louts.

Guest 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

You see it happening all over the place, even if a bin is provided, cunts ignore it as if it's acceptable and is for some other cunt to clean up their shit. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

When did giving forty lashes go out of fashion?  

56 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

IMO, it never has.

52 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

An under utilized form of rehabilitation.  

I'm so happy to see you two getting along. The beginning of a joyful tear is forming at the corner of my eye.

Im touched (not in a dirty way)

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm so happy to see you two getting along. The beginning of a joyful tear is forming at the corner of my eye.

Im touched (not in a dirty way)

FUCK OFF! You perverted small-fry wussy frea…. Oh shit, I've already done that one. 

LOL 

Joking aside, this multi-quoting bollocks was a pain when Dingo went down that route. I hope it isn't habit forming, Eric,  what with Bubbs & Wolf adopting the same practice against Gyps, and all that, you may also attract a bad name for yourself, if you get my drift.  

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
40 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

FUCK OFF! You perverted small-fry wussy frea…. Oh shit, I've already done that one. 

LOL 

Joking aside, this multi-quoting bollocks was a pain when Dingo went down that route. I hope it isn't habit forming, Eric,  what with Bubbs & Wolf adopting the same practice against Gyps, and all that, you may also attract a bad name for yourself, if you get my drift.  

Old Dingy did have a habit of taking it too far, but there are some occasions where multi-quoting is necessary.  For example, let's say there is a punter among us with no ability to form a coherent thought in one post, and floods the topic with many inane shit contributions, I won't mention any names, but the multi-quote function serves the useful purpose of consolidating the evidence to make the case for a bark stripper and a live demonstration of skinning a diseased cunt alive.