CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Run of the mill random cunts

Guest Filthy Cunt

Guest Filthy Cunt

I see them everywhere, on trains and buses, supermarkets, in the street, in cars and public buildings.  You just have to look at them and you know they are cunts in varying proportion

Some cunt sat next to me on a train this morning reading a fucking book and laughing to himself but so everyone could see and here it . What a cunt. If I was not such a coward, I would have shoved the book up is arse 

4 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

I see them everywhere, on trains and buses, supermarkets, in the street, in cars and public buildings.  You just have to look at them and you know they are cunts in varying proportion

Some cunt sat net to me on a train this morning reading a fucking book and laughing to himself but so everyone could see and here it . What a cunt. If I was not such a coward, I would have shoved the book up is arse 

You already posted this with a different title. 

Stop cunting around or fuck off.

Guest Filthy Cunt
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You already posted this with a different title. 

Stop cunting around or fuck off.

It was an accident. I am new here and should be given leeway especially as I am taking heavy medication.  But to be honest I couldn't give a shit, so fuck off   Is that your real surname ?

I am sure some cunt will delete the duplicate post without too much of a fuss and minimal abuse 

1 hour ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Some cunt sat net to me on a train this morning reading a fucking book and laughing to himself but so everyone could see and here it . What a cunt. If I was not such a coward, I would have shoved the book up is arse 

Absolutely - what a cunt.

6 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

It was an accident. I am new here and should be given leeway especially as I am taking heavy medication.  But to be honest I couldn't give a shit, so fuck off   Is that your real surname ?

I am sure some cunt will delete the duplicate post without too much of a fuss and minimal abuse 

Sorry mate... it will result in maximum fuss and abuse.

STOP nominating the same shit with slight variations of the same shit you fucking retarded fucking plankton.

its not very difficult,  type your shit, post it, sit and wait for the cunts to bite, reel them in.  Don’t keep writing the same old shit over and over again, that will make you look like Blubba C and he is a massive cunt.

pull your socks up, slap yourself in the face with a door, and get a grip.   This is not a fucking playground. It’s serious shit.   G8 summits cover less political topics than this site.  Indeed, I think most of European policy is possibly taken from this forum.