CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Design of New £50 Note

Guest Queefer

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’d be lucky to get a pint of that black shite that you lot drink, for a nifty in Dublin. A consequence of handing over your rectums to your European masters.

“Slainte” Panzy

See how yer rectums are treated by the trumpy n whatever megalomaniac is runnin china billy baby..blood orange comes to mind. But thats all in the future

Panzbaby 

7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

See how yer rectums are treated by the trumpy n whatever megalomaniac is runnin china billy baby..blood orange comes to mind. But thats all in the future

Panzbaby 

What’s Ireland gonna do though Panzy? Most of your trade depends on your old enemy : Us!   A bit premature to be gloating, Don’t  you think?

Just now, King Billy said:

What’s Ireland gonna do though Panzy? Most of your trade depends on your old enemy : Us!   A bit premature to be gloating, Don’t  you think?

Like whats happening to  yer besashed brethren up the road we'll just work around the impediment..the show must go on.

Panzbaby 

On 02/11/2018 at 17:31, Queefer said:

The Bank of England , having little else to do, have asked for a spot of help in designing their new banknote.

Currently leading the field to feature on the new £50 note is Stephen Hawking. There are many, including some on here, who have done good work on black holes in the past but political correctness seems to be winning again. Just because Hawking ticks the dead, disabled, ugly and scientist boxes should not influence the choice of who features on the new £50 note. In suggesting nominations it should be remembered that :

1. There are numerous other minority groups who should have a chance of having their "standard bearer" featured
  2. As ever, should individual nominees tick more than one box this will be seen as a benefit.
  3. We see no reason at all why scientists should be preferred.
  4. Candidates need to be dead although this can be organised retrospectively.
  5. Proposers with less than £50 in the whole world are not permitted to participate.

Of course it ended up being a fucking bender on the £50.    No straight white Anglo Saxon male will ever be given the time of day on anything from now on.   In 5 years time every company executive role, every statue, every bank note, every book, every tv show will be fronted by a black, brown, yellow, gay, female, trans gender, wheel chair case, with issues.  And a further 5 yeas down the line the hard nosed Muslim culture will sweep them all away with firing squads 5 times a day.  And I will be a Muslim pulling the trigger.

40 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Of course it ended up being a fucking bender on the £50.    No straight white Anglo Saxon male will ever be given the time of day on anything from now on.   In 5 years time every company executive role, every statue, every bank note, every book, every tv show will be fronted by a black, brown, yellow, gay, female, trans gender, wheel chair case, with issues.  And a further 5 yeas down the line the hard nosed Muslim culture will sweep them all away with firing squads 5 times a day.  And I will be a Muslim pulling the trigger.

Fucking hell MC, you fuck off for ages, then come back talking about old posts. Either you keep getting put inside or you're a time lord. 

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking hell MC, you fuck off for ages, then come back talking about old posts. Either you keep getting put inside or you're a time lord. 

Don’t get me started on the Time Lord.   He’s a fucking Lezzer as well now !!!!!!   Doctor who a split arse. Wtf

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I live in the same road as Katy Manning who played one of his companions in the 60s and famously posed naked with a dalek. 

As a boy I had my first wank thinking about Sarah Jane the side kick of Tom Bakers Doctor.   She made a brief comeback as the Doctors side kick a few years ago spawning her own kids tv show on cbbc before she sadly died of cancer.   She hadn’t really aged and still looked good.   Thing is I just couldn’t bring myself to have a wank over the Doctor, knowing she is actually a very old he.  Ruined a child hood fetish.  Those BBC cunts.

7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

As a boy I had my first wank thinking about Sarah Jane the side kick of Tom Bakers Doctor.   She made a brief comeback as the Doctors side kick a few years ago spawning her own kids tv show on cbbc before she sadly died of cancer.   She hadn’t really aged and still looked good.   Thing is I just couldn’t bring myself to have a wank over the Doctor, knowing she is actually a very old he.  Ruined a child hood fetish.  Those BBC cunts.

Well Ms Manning's in her 70s now