CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit..the meltdown has begun

PANZER MURPHY

2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Let us recap. David Cameron told Donald Tusk that there would be no referendum because the conservatives would not win a majority at the 2015 general election and the coalition with the LibDems would continue. Against the supposed odds he wins the election and then has to hold the referendum and loses. He then bottles out and resigns. May holds another election in 2017 and fails to win a majority and enters into a pact with the loonies from Ulster. In the meantime the Brexit clock is ticking and it is now 11PM and we ain't got a plan. The hard truth is that we have now had almost nine years of a government without a plan. Call Blair and co what you like but at least they had a fucking plan!

We never had a plan 1939-41 except to involve the USA in our war. That was the only fucking plan and we have been paying for it ever since. Everything since 1950 ubder every government has been shut your eyes and hope  This country's standout characteristic is misgovernment which we shared across the world with any country that copied our institutions. Welcome to the mother of the banarama republic with a nonce figurehead monarchy. 

18 minutes ago, Crab said:

We never had a plan 1939-41 except to involve the USA in our war. That was the only fucking plan and we have been paying for it ever since. Everything since 1950 ubder every government has been shut your eyes and hope  This country's standout characteristic is misgovernment which we shared across the world with any country that copied our institutions. Welcome to the mother of the banarama republic with a nonce figurehead monarchy. 

They did not need a plan .. German planning was based on a war that would have started several years later. The German navy never properly recovered from the damage inflicted on it during the Battles of Narvik. The reality of the nazi industrial machine was that it relied on the availability of a diminishing slave labour force rather than mobilising the women into the factories

29 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

They did not need a plan .. German planning was based on a war that would have started several years later. The German navy never properly recovered from the damage inflicted on it during the Battles of Narvik. The reality of the nazi industrial machine was that it relied on the availability of a diminishing slave labour force rather than mobilising the women into the factories

Indeed. I'm frustrated every time someone espouses the myth of the plucky British underdog, small and alone against an industrial and military powerhouse.

A great book on the subject is David Edgerton's 'Britain's War Machine'. At the start of the war, when we were supposedly at the most peril, we had the largest navy in the world, the highest aircraft production of any nation, and a vast empire and all the resources associated with it. 

The German navy was completely outclassed and regardless of US involvement, would never have been able to control the channel and launch an invasion. As proven during the battle of Britain, its airforce was also incapable of gaining the air superiority necessary to invade. 

I'm not claiming that the war could have been won without US and Soviet involvement, certainly not after the embarrassing nature of the French capitulation (fucking cowards). But with our industrial, naval, and aerial superiority, we would not have lost it either.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. I'm frustrated every time someone espouses the myth of the plucky British underdog, small and alone against an industrial and military powerhouse.

A great book on the subject is David Edgerton's 'Britain's War Machine'. At the start of the war, when we were supposedly at the most peril, we had the largest navy in the world, the highest aircraft production of any nation, and a vast empire and all the resources associated with it. 

The German navy was completely outclassed and regardless of US involvement, would never have been able to control the channel and launch an invasion. As proven during the battle of Britain, its airforce was also incapable of gaining the air superiority necessary to invade. 

I'm not claiming that the war could have been won without US and Soviet involvement, certainly not after the embarrassing nature of the French capitulation (fucking cowards). But with our industrial, naval, and aerial superiority, we would not have lost it either.

I have never heard so much bullshit. Sit on the naughty chair or enrol at Covington Catholic High School and black yourself up. Dickhead. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Crab said:

I have never heard so much bullshit. Sit on the naughty chair or enrol at Covington Catholic High School and black yourself up. Dickhead. 

But he's right though, isn't he. Had the immigrants of today flocked to our shores brandishing weapons or arriving in warships, we'd have fucked them all off sooner rather than later. The Nazi's didn't have a hope in hell of taking our country. Mind you, the Krauts took it over when we joined the rest of Europe, and it's the only the French got their hands on us too.    

1 hour ago, Crab said:

Your understanding of history is as tenuous as your grasp of the English language.

Are you some sort of darkie?

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

It was kind of the americans to happily accept our top secret research on the atomic bomb, fully working radar and various other technology in exchange for getting involved in WWII in early 1940.. oh yeah that never happened did it and the cunts we're having nazi rallies in madison square garden in 1939 as well as had plans to attack Britain in the 30s(didn't have the bollocks to attack us though and waited till the middle of a world war to bleed us dry). Should have kept our atom bomb research and everything else to ourselves and eventually vapourised the dirty yanks cunts and new york after we got done with the nazis and the fucking slopes, they all have kraut ancestry anyway the fucking parasites, hence their arrogance, lack of humour, shit fashion sense and their disgustingly fat ugly pig faces. Fuck them.

Edited by Erroreptile404
obviously not all germans are like that

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

There was something else that worked in our favour an extensive railway powered by indigenous fuel (coal) and electricity generated from coal along with gas produced from coal. It all made us less vulnerable than is often made out. 

23 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

It was kind of the americans to happily accept our top secret research on the atomic bomb, fully working radar and various other technology in exchange for getting involved in WWII in early 1940.. oh yeah that never happened did it and the cunts we're having nazi rallies in madison square garden in 1939 as well as had plans to attack Britain in the 30s(didn't have the bollocks to attack us though and waited till the middle of a world war to bleed us dry). Should have kept our atom bomb research and everything else to ourselves and eventually vapourised the dirty yanks cunts and new york after we got done with the nazis and the fucking slopes, they all have kraut ancestry anyway the fucking parasites, hence their arrogance, lack of humour, shit fashion sense and their disgustingly fat ugly pig faces. Fuck them.

Ereptic, you've changed your avatar to that disgusting gurning pervert, holding a giant bell-end. 

I feel sick again now. 

Please punch yourself in the face on my behalf.

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

This heart warming stuff. So you would forgo endless repeats of Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, Star Trek, Bonanza, plus the slew of crap cheap TV on gold digging, treasure hunting, small town murder, swamp people, bush people, Alaskan misfits, heavy lifting truck recovery, repossession of cars, boats and aircraft, endless documentaries about Hitler and aliens and conspiracy theories. You wouldn't miss this if a Gamma Ray Burst obliterated the USA? 

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

There was something else that worked in our favour an extensive railway powered by indigenous fuel (coal) and electricity generated from coal along with gas produced from coal. It all made us less vulnerable than is often made out. 

Insane - heard of bombs + tracks = vulnerability? 🛤️+🚀🥁⚠️

Guest Ollyboro
5 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Yeah, but wait until you see the trade deal Trump's going  give us post-Brexit. Far, far better than the one he's going to give Europe. The long game will have been worth it.

15 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Yeah, but wait until you see the trade deal Trump's going  give us post-Brexit. Far, far better than the one he's going to give Europe. The long game will have been worth it.

🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓chlorinated chicken

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Is he building a wall for the hard border? 

Guest Erroreptile404
On 25/01/2019 at 16:10, Eric Cuntman said:

Ereptic, you've changed your avatar to that disgusting gurning pervert, holding a giant bell-end. 

I feel sick again now. 

Please punch yourself in the face on my behalf.

Part of me really wants to keep this avatar now just so you have to look at a picture of a leering Ainsley Harriott holding a giant cock jizzing into a pan every time i comment, lol.

Consider myself duly punched!

Guest Erroreptile404
On 25/01/2019 at 16:57, Crab said:

This heart warming stuff. So you would forgo endless repeats of Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, Star Trek, Bonanza, plus the slew of crap cheap TV on gold digging, treasure hunting, small town murder, swamp people, bush people, Alaskan misfits, heavy lifting truck recovery, repossession of cars, boats and aircraft, endless documentaries about Hitler and aliens and conspiracy theories. You wouldn't miss this if a Gamma Ray Burst obliterated the USA? 

You summed up freeview and Sky television in a nutshell. The Hitler and Alien documentaries are not bad, the rest you listed can fuck off though.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 25/01/2019 at 21:12, Ollyboro said:

Are you sure? bear in mind it's the same looney who said he wouldn't rule out using nuclear weapons on europe a few years ago.

19 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You summed up freeview and Sky television in a nutshell. The Hitler and Alien documentaries are not bad, the rest you listed can fuck off though.

I think there should be a separate Hitler Channel on Freeview. 

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Crab said:

I think there should be a separate Hitler Channel on Freeview. 

I think it's called the History Channel. 24 hour Hitler chat lines for Nazis sounds good though.