CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attention Seeking Cunt

Guest Queefer

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I see it as a club of nations... a bulwark agin the chinee n yank superpowers and id rather be in than out

Panzbaby 

Cosy club it ain't, rather think of it as a sovereignty-hungry fledgling super-state ruled by an unelected politburo (or EU Commission as they prefer to call it). Ironic that you mention China...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Cosy club it ain't, rather think of it as a sovereignty-hungry fledgling super-state ruled by an unelected politburo (or EU Commission as they prefer to call it). Ironic that you mention China...

Ah roops baby..what did they do on ya..sit down there n tell ole panz baby 

Panzbaby 

On 11/19/2018 at 7:04 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I agree with the gentleman. Let's have a people's vote: ram the placard up his arse or not? 

There is a people’s vote ...it’s called the general election.  Happens every few years or so.

might get one next week.

if we all vote beardy in, then that would be a busted flush.  We deserve fucking up the arse and emptying our bank accounts into number ten to pay for all the shit that cunt would let into the country.

Guest Kunte Kinte

When we see chaps done up like this we happily trade bags of gold dust and precious stones for a load of old tat you can pick up down East Street or Columbo Road in Britanigeria for a quid or two. Don't ask me what else we throw in as a sweetener or you'll gag.