CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Motability Critics

Guest Queefer

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frank, I'm trying to be pleasant and civilised with regard to you, but if you ever address @Ollyboro or any of your betters in this manner again, I shall be forced to absolutely kick your faggot cunt in.

Show some fucking respect to your successors. Prowling around like some has been alpha lion with shit dribbling down its back leg isn't a good look for anyone. 

Fuck off.

Harsh. There was a time when all frank had to worry about was his poorly constructed wig blowing away in the lightest of winds and his dogs becoming too tolerant of the sedatives. But now he's getting a kicking from the entire board, not that I feel any pity for the scrawny AIDs riddled poof; he'll be gone by Christmas, hopefully dead

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frank, I'm trying to be pleasant and civilised with regard to you, but if you ever address @Ollyboro or any of your betters in this manner again, I shall be forced to absolutely kick your faggot cunt in.

Show some fucking respect to your successors. Prowling around like some has been alpha lion with shit dribbling down its back leg isn't a good look for anyone. 

Fuck off.

He think's he's gone up one level, since extended the height of his heels. There's nobody lower than him, Eric. Nobody at all. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

He think's he's gone up one level, since extended the height of his heels. There's nobody lower than him, Eric. Nobody at all. 

NOBODY believes he has risen to anything.  Up is only his direction when he has sycophantic Pen about to encourage him to go on living.  If ever the case was made FOR murder suicide pacts, they take the fucking biscuit.  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

NOBODY believes he has risen to anything.  Up is only his direction when he has sycophantic Pen about to encourage him to go on living.  If ever the case was made FOR murder suicide pacts, they take the fucking biscuit.  

Trolls, the pair of them, and a very poor pair at that. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Trolls, the pair of them, and a very poor pair at that. 

ANY other site would have fucked them off permanently long ago.  Surely the mocking shop would welcome two such spectacularly bland cunts with open arms?