CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Motability Critics

Guest Queefer

Guest Queefer

In most countries their spacks flids and mongs are either clubbed at birth or given a free modestly sized cage for life. In our disunited Kingdom of snowflakes however they are given wheels - the opportunity to lease anything from a scooter to a 4x4 at bargain rates. Lucky bastards. So Mr Betts the CEO of motability is criticised for earning a modest £3.9 million in salary and bonuses for dealing with his 614000 mong customers

12p per flid mong or spack per week .

I wouldn't deal with the cunts for that little.

5 minutes ago, Queefer said:

In most countries their spacks flids and mongs are either clubbed at birth or given a free modestly sized cage for life. In our disunited Kingdom of snowflakes however they are given wheels - the opportunity to lease anything from a scooter to a 4x4 at bargain rates. Lucky bastards. So Mr Betts the CEO of motability is criticised for earning a modest £3.9 million in salary and bonuses for dealing with his 614000 mong customers

12p per flid mong or spack per week .

I wouldn't deal with the cunts for that little.

What countries are these then? 

11 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Germany.

Olly I sense that you’re about to launch into one of your tedious, long-winded, poorly constructed non-sensical parodies. If you are, please read it back to yourself, read it again in the morning, and if you must, post away. 

Guest Ollyboro
27 minutes ago, Frank said:

Olly I sense that you’re about to launch into one of your tedious, long-winded, poorly constructed non-sensical parodies. If you are, please read it back to yourself, read it again in the morning, and if you must, post away. 

Wonderful! And I do mean that. The irony of an idiot who pretends he's a playboy millionaire accusing some other cunt of parody! Truly fucking priceless. I knew that the Frank joke had worn thin, but I had no idea that you are so thick. 

3 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Wonderful! And I do mean that. The irony of an idiot who pretends he's a playboy millionaire accusing some other cunt of parody! Truly fucking priceless. I knew that the Frank joke had worn thin, but I had no idea that you are so thick. 

You might be right, olly, but I bet I’ve saved the membership from the garrulous bollocks brewing in your tiny mind. 

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Limp little faggot!  Kill yourself!

Stage one is over, Wizz. A concerted effort from the majority of the puntership that has absolutely battered him and left him in no doubt that he is long past his best.

Stage two is more tricky. Every post he makes should be ignored from this point forward. Like Punkape, he thrives on reactions. I'm willing to add him to the block list, if we all do the same he'll be with Ding by February.

Let's be rid of him, he's finished.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stage one is over, Wizz. A concerted effort from the majority of the puntership that has absolutely battered him and left him in no doubt that he is long past his best.

Stage two is more tricky. Every post he makes should be ignored from this point forward. Like Punkape, he thrives on reactions. I'm willing to add him to the block list, if we all do the same he'll be with Ding by February.

The return of @JackoTC is surely imminent. Unless of course he was in the car park when Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha's helicopter came down.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Quisling

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

We have to use great care and diligence here, Decs.  Openly discussing ignoring a punter like Frank might be construed as manipulating the leaderboard, and we all know how well that sits....The despicable cunt gets elevated to sainthood the rest of us get coolered.  

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm far from being over with him yet... The vast majority of it is predictable, but there's a shit-mine of original doc's at my disposal, Dec's. The British Library is packed with the stuff, some of which can be traced back to at least the turn of 20th century. It's fucking substantial and totally indefensible. Many of his direct ancestors were at it. You know, dressing like farts with pugs as props and trying to make a name for themselves in Vaudeville and Freak Shows for the Burlesque... All failed miserably of course, but that's exactly the point, isn't it. It's in the Cunt's blood! 

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

We all remember the seminal episode of Chorlton and The Wheelies.

The Mayor of Wheelie World gave Chorlton, the only one who wasn't born with wheels, a skateboard. Rather than enhance his quality of life though improved mobility, it just fucked with his head

I was more of a Jamie and his Magic Torch cunt myself, although I'd have probably fucked Fenella the Kettle Witch. 

I always set the bar very low.

Guest Ollyboro
9 minutes ago, Rev said:

I was more of a Jamie and his Magic Torch cunt myself, although I'd have probably fucked Fenella the Kettle Witch. 

Bagpus fan myself, Rev. There was a kid at my junior school whose eyes used to swell up like a wanking toad, so we called him Bagpus - Bags of pus. And do you know what that kid's name was? Phil Taylor. Not Phil "The Perv" Taylor, but Phil Taylor nonetheless. And like Phil "fucking" Taylor, Phil Taylor (aka Bagpus) has had the socially debilitating  accusation of sexual assault thrown at him. But unlike Phil "The Pouncer" Taylor, Bagpus Taylor doesn't come from Stoke and hasn't won a record number of  darts comps.

Guest Wizardsleeve
42 minutes ago, Rev said:

May disappointment never find your door step.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

You might be right, olly, but I bet I’ve saved the membership from the garrulous bollocks brewing in your tiny mind. 

Frank, I'm trying to be pleasant and civilised with regard to you, but if you ever address @Ollyboro or any of your betters in this manner again, I shall be forced to absolutely kick your faggot cunt in.

Show some fucking respect to your successors. Prowling around like some has been alpha lion with shit dribbling down its back leg isn't a good look for anyone. 

Fuck off.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rev said:

I’d like to know how those Cunts at CITV managed to get a show to air called T-Bag.

It was a trippy fucker about a magic plant too if I remember. 

And don’t get me started on Knightmare. Magic helmet indeed.