CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Workshy pro-EU hecklers at Westminster

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

I'd like to nom' these bastards waving their EU flags shouting bullshit whilst I'm watching the news. The BBC have them in the picture every time which is deliberate cuntitude they ram down our necks. What can be done about it?  Torching their blue flags and informing the job centre about their incapacity benefit fraud is not enough. 

_102159741_mediaitem10215974brex.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I'd like to nom' these bastards waving their EU flags shouting bullshit whilst I'm watching the news. The BBC have them in the picture every time which is deliberate cuntitude they ram down our necks. What can be done about it?  Torching their blue flags and informing the job centre about their incapacity benefit fraud is not enough. 

Brick your TV

All that these muppets have done is turn their shirts insides-out. They've never left the kerbside since Harry got wed.  

Edited by 'eavensabove

16 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

informing the job centre about their incapacity benefit fraud is not enough.  

One of the regular "clients" at the CIC was actually grassed up and sanctioned for this. I suspect that a lot of "professional" protesters could also be taken out by the same means .. the real problem is that the DWP seems to seek the "easy" methods to sanction truly vulnerable people rather than getting out on the streets and finding out who beggers and other assorted shysters are and whether or not they are on JSA and other benefits. In a lot of cases there are monied people behind these protests and protesters who should be paying a wage to their "professional" protesters and of course also paying tax and NHS contributions etc.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Thats a reassuring, balanced summary Mr Phlegm. When plan A fails, where we would have turned the water cannon on the bastards, I'll refer the honourable cunts on here to it with haste.

59 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Thats a reassuring, balanced summary Mr Phlegm. When plan A fails, where we would have turned the water cannon on the bastards, I'll refer the honourable cunts on here to it with haste.

Water canons filled with Domestos would be far more appropriate for the scrotes.

Give yourself a good hosing at the same time..

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Water canons filled with Domestos would be far more appropriate for the scrotes.

Give yourself a good hosing at the same time..

lol.

Fuck off.

You couldn't stay out of a topic with the word "workshy" in it could you?  

Fuck off

LOL

17 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

At least the one with red banner recognises that it might be worth it.

On 12/12/2018 at 1:56 PM, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I TOTALLY fucking agree.   bBC message on this banner.  He’s a fucking BBC exec no doubt holding it.  Fucking cunt.

im going down there for Xmas and spending a weekend hold up a banner saying Fuck off you corrupt cunts, you can have all the useless fucking wo#s now.   Enjoy.

bet that would make the 10 o clock news every night for a month like this set of cunts.

On 12/12/2018 at 2:21 PM, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

One of the regular "clients" at the CIC was actually grassed up and sanctioned for this. I suspect that a lot of "professional" protesters could also be taken out by the same means .. the real problem is that the DWP seems to seek the "easy" methods to sanction truly vulnerable people rather than getting out on the streets and finding out who beggers and other assorted shysters are and whether or not they are on JSA and other benefits. In a lot of cases there are monied people behind these protests and protesters who should be paying a wage to their "professional" protesters and of course also paying tax and NHS contributions etc.

More than half work for the BBC.